Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sortie reward table

Tellm

So after getting 4 useless lenses the past 5 days I am seriously wondering if the drop table is broken. 

I got 5 uncommon rewards the past 5 days of which 4 I don't have any use for, because I have lenses on the weapons/frames I want and have most focus abilities active.

I guess this is a two point topic.

1. Are sortie rewards broken on the fact that uncommon rewards are more common then the common rewards?

2. Why are lenses in the sortie reward tables? I get that they are nowhere else in the game, but that can be changed and (small) lenses are just not worth the grind some sorties bring.

Actually, small lenses provide about 80% of the focus of a greater lens. Basically, a greater lens is a lot more expensive for a tiny amount of increase.

Also, since the rewards work based on true randomness, it's not impossible to get literally anything for any amounts of time. I am sure that even getting Legendary Cores every day for one week is not impossible.

cQ3elHF.gif

Edited by -N7-Leonhart

Weird because i've had the same experience the past week.... I've gotten a majority lenses, with the sculptures coming in close second. Over the past month i've recieved 2 Rivens and I've run the sorties every day. It does seem rather off. Course it is most likely just bad luck.

Although, at a supposed 20% drop rate. to go 30 days and only receive 2 rivens is wildly outside the normal according to the stats. Oh well, whatever.

Edited by Skaleek