Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Best Life Strike Weapon?

MrM1

Question

I've been looking at Fragor Prime or the Synoid Heliocor because of their additional Channeling Damage of x1.8 instead of x1.5, what most of the other weapons have. More damage = more healing.

But any other x1.5 weapon with ridiculously much damage (Galatine Prime, as the best example) are pretty good aswell.

But then I remembered Caustacyst's special ability of stunning enemies with the charge attack and then simply killing off the enemy with a finishing move. The finishing moves do extremely much damage and I managed to heal myself from 100 health back to the max, just with this one finishing hit.

Now I'm not sure which one of these 3 I should choose.. The rather simple channeling weapons are, well, simply the basics. But the Caustacyst can heal the most with the least consumed energy, but it takes more time and precision for that.

4 answers to this question

Just now, Ivan_Rid said:

In my opinion nothing beats Redeemer. You dont even have to be close to get that healing. And if you`re hurt you generally dont want to get too close to enemies.

Oh, I completely forgot the gunblades existed! Thank you for reminding me.

Shouldn't you rather ask what FRAME to use with life strike at its best?

Try a energy tank chroma, essencially using QT instead of armor mods. Focus on strength, ignore efficiency, add primed flow and range.

Can still be used with ice to give you a lil buffer and i can generally recommend the use of eather slash weapons or the Jat Kittag as they're the melee weapons with the strongest scaling in the game. (The best choice is probably Dual Prisma cleavers for chroma)

The incomming, then trough life strike compensated damage maxes vex within seconds and keeps your energy pool and your effigy alive as long as you wish to in any level range (i have yet to die while channeling on this build.) while you're free to go on a rampage.

Consider using the hema or the furis tho. Both weapons offer pretty good life management without creating the need to switch to melee.

Medi ray is a rather potent option too.

^Those are generally the better choice. Especially the furis is unbeatable.

Edited by (PS4)CoolD2108