Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sortie's Need To Be Changed

Just now, (PS4)c8dx2297 said:

wow, and to think that i thought there were actually decent people on the internet. jokes on me

Insulting me is not the way to go when trying to bolster your side of the argument. I'd prefer if you refrained from doing so. If you'd like to get back on topic, I'd be more than welcome to continue the conversation on why you think you should be rewarded better on Sorties despite the fact that all of the worthwhile rewards can be bought from other players for extremely cheap amounts of plat, especially considering how easy it is to make plat nowadays.

But if you're going to keep insulting me, then you might as well save your fingers from typing whatever passive aggressive response you can come up with.

Just now, JSharpie said:

Insulting me is not the way to go when trying to bolster your side of the argument. I'd prefer if you refrained from doing so. If you'd like to get back on topic, I'd be more than welcome to continue the conversation on why you think you should be rewarded better on Sorties despite the fact that all of the worthwhile rewards can be bought from other players for extremely cheap amounts of plat, especially considering how easy it is to make plat nowadays.

But if you're going to keep insulting me, then you might as well save your fingers from typing whatever passive aggressive response you can come up with.

you downputted me and completely invalidated anything i said before i thought of saying it, so yes. i insulted you

Just now, (PS4)c8dx2297 said:

you downputted me and completely invalidated anything i said before i thought of saying it, so yes. i insulted you

How so? Your argument from the OP is, and I'm paraphrasing, "I have been getting nothing but worthless sculptures for awhile now! Sorties need to be changed. I spent an hour and a half on spy and only got a sculpture!"

Sculptures are not worthless, you can buy rivens if the RNG is getting to you, I mean they're more common than sculptures anyway. If you really think about it, getting 8 sculptures in a row is more rare than getting 2 rivens in a row.

I haven't invalidated or put you down in anyway. All I did was try to point out that your perspective is skewed, and your claims are largely false.

I can usually do sorties fast in solo or in public, i just don't like them because they are grindy missions I don't really care about riven's if you wanted a particular one it's a much better idea to just prime part farm and buy one with that plat or use your own plat that is an unfortunate side-effect of sorties not being true endgame because the rewards are rng and suppose to be for everyone. 

17 minutes ago, -N7-Leonhart said:

There will obviously always be people that fail the dice game.

And here you just highlighted the problem. It makes sense for prime access grind to be grindy. I mean, it's the typical pay with money or with time method which works quite well. Note: You don't see a thread popping up every day how this item or that item is impossible to get.

But sorties? The only 3 daily high lvl missions with a big reward (excluding annoying kuva flood)? Why do they have to rely on so much bad RNG? Even if you want to get endo, you probably get formas, boosters you don't need or just lenses. It's awful. And to be honest, there is a reason why every single day new threads pop up complaining about sorties. Because this system does NOT work well.

11 minutes ago, (PS4)c8dx2297 said:

wow, and to think that i thought there were actually decent people on the internet. jokes on me

Don't let yourself get dragged down too quick. It's the forums. In game you will almost exclusively meet people who can share thoughts regarding sorties with you.

Edited by IceColdHawk