Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Suda Deathsquad every 2nd or 3rd game...

mosaickle

Question

7 answers to this question

24 minutes ago, Atylia said:

I'm getting Suda deathsquad like every 2nd or 3rd game now for like no reason, solo or public.

What's going on??

I had this kinda "luck" for a very... very long time until it settled into a more reasonable pattern, it was a pain in the bum when I was newer that's for sure lol

2 hours ago, StinkyPygmy said:

RNG friendo.

It's too frequent for RNG, it's been happening for a week now, every day, I've been against Suda and Hexis for the same amount of time and I've only seen Hexis once ever and Meridian only a small handful of times

Just now, Atylia said:

It's too frequent for RNG, it's been happening for a week now, every day, I've been against Suda and Hexis for the same amount of time and I've only seen Hexis once ever and Meridian only a small handful of times

But.... thats how RNG works. There is no such thing as too frequent. The chances of it happening so frequently in a short time frame is very unlikely, but unlikely doesn't = impossible. I've had similar things with the stalker and new loka death squads. from time to time its entirely possible to get a consistent run of hit squads.

35 minutes ago, StinkyPygmy said:

But.... thats how RNG works. There is no such thing as too frequent. The chances of it happening so frequently in a short time frame is very unlikely, but unlikely doesn't = impossible. I've had similar things with the stalker and new loka death squads. from time to time its entirely possible to get a consistent run of hit squads.

If so, Warframe should have the umm, the thing Dota2's crits run on, it's like RNG but it's RNG inside RNG, like with crit chance, I think Dota2's crit chance works something like, whenever it doesn't crit, the next has an increased chance of critting so on average the crit chance is both 'random' and 'guaranteed', especially like, after lets say a set amount of whatevers, the next will be the other option for the sake of variety, lets say after a maximum of 5 or 6 times of being hunted by Suda, the next WILL be Hexis/Meridian for my case