Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Latest Hotfix Ruined Law of Retribution Run

JediAstaroath

Question

The hotfix implemented 2 minutes ago ruined my squad's Law of Retribution run. We managed to complete the Vay Hek final battle as the hotfix launched, and when we completed the level, in the Results Screen a "Cannot update account information." message popped up, then me and my squad of 4 more clanmates were immediately disconnected from the server. When we logged back in, the Law of Retribution key we used was consumed but no Rewards were given to any of us. The players' names affected by this are:

Eniantas (host)

Klimis

Kelazor

sheephardy

JediAstaroath (me)

Can something be done or are the rewards lost forever and we have to repeat the whole run?

5 answers to this question

Did you wait for the message in chat that said "Hotfix xx.xx.xx is now live, restart to recieve"? If not, leaving a mission during a hotfix's deployment will always prevent the account information from being updated. I believe there is a warning for this.

Hope this helps

Edited by osmo2

3 minutes ago, osmo2 said:

Did you wait for the message in chat that said "Hotfix xx.xx.xx is now live, restart to recieve"? If not, leaving a mission during a hotfix's deployment will always prevent the account information from being updated. I believe there is a warning for this.

Hope this helps

yes we were still playing the mission even past this message popped up. It was when we actually completed the mission and the Results Screen came up that we got disconnected. We were shown our rewards on the Results window, then the "Cannot update account information." message overlapped the Results window and we were immediately disconnected. We didn't even press the quit button, the game just threw us out on its own. Then, we couldn't log back in for several minutes. It must have taken about 10 more minutes before we actually got back online, yet no Rewards were awarded.

59 minutes ago, JediAstaroath said:

yes we were still playing the mission even past this message popped up. It was when we actually completed the mission and the Results Screen came up that we got disconnected. We were shown our rewards on the Results window, then the "Cannot update account information." message overlapped the Results window and we were immediately disconnected. We didn't even press the quit button, the game just threw us out on its own. Then, we couldn't log back in for several minutes. It must have taken about 10 more minutes before we actually got back online, yet no Rewards were awarded.

From now on you know: never leave a mission while the update is deploying. Leave either before it starts or wait until it's complete.