Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

how exactly does one set up a ps4 controller for warframe on pc?

WingedDragonofRa

Question

this may seem like a pretty dumb thing to ask but being the console peasant I was and still am im just so used to using a console controller to play warframe recently I started playing warframe on pc I just don't feel that comfortable using a keyboard how exactly do I set a ps4 controller up for pc?

glorious-pc-gaming-master-race-dirty-con

3 answers to this question

i think this has you covered.
https://www.howtogeek.com/240152/how-to-use-a-playstation-4s-dualshock-4-controller-for-pc-gaming/

sbgziqa.png

once it's paired with your machine(as per the instructions the Article gives), you... should? be able to just set your Bindings in Warframe and use it.
but someone that has Controllers and uses them would know any further necessary steps if they exist.

Edited by taiiat

only way is third party (DS4) software or steam (I think they have native for ps4 contorller now)

You will not get the swipe/touchscreen working right/good enough so don't waist your time.

It isn't dumb either bro. I use an Xbox 1 controller for all my pc games

Edited by AlabamaHit

I used my PS4 controller with Warframe when a friend borrowed my xbox one controller. I used InputMapper with bluetooth (works through USB too)
I don't remember setting up any special settings to get it working, but I can't really remember. hope that helps.