Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Cannot invite to dojo while in solo mode

Xekrin

Yes, I am aware that is how solo mode works.  However, I just want to point out a fatal flaw.  This just happened to me, after doing a few solo missions I saw someone wanting to buy something I had.  I immediately went to the dojo, I then attempted to invite him.  I was politely informed I had to change out of Solo Mode in order to do so.

There is no option to do that while in the dojo.  I had to leave the dojo, apologize to the potential buyer, switch to public, re-enter dojo and then, finally, invite him.

While solo mode protects the player in missions, granting the ability to pause and such, Dojos (and relays for that matter) have no need of pausing.  It would be great if this could be the exception to the rule.  

Especially considering other players are there with you anyway, adding more players doesn't change any of the 'factors' in a dojo (enemy level/amount etc..) as it does in a normal mission and therefore serves no real purpose.

If not, whatever, I'll be more careful next time.

Edited by Xekrin

No dude, I totally agree. Unless I'm doing raids or endless survivals with my friends, I'm almost always in solo. And I would love to avoid this situation of trying to trade but missing out because i gotta leave and come back in invite only. Would be great to see that done!