Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rifle Riven Not Unveiling After Perfect Runs

justison

Question

"complete extermination mission with level 30 or higher enemies without being detected alone"

iv dun it solo and with a party soo many times and every time i get to the end and riven is at 0/1 and not failed wtf even is this.....

things i've tried

-with and without party

-silenced weapon mods

-all the stealth warframes

-having friends try and crack it with same results

Edited by justison

11 answers to this question

30 minutes ago, justison said:

Iv dun it solo and with a party

with a party will or should fail instantly as the riven says "alone", if you quoted it correctly.  A screenshot would be nice.  However ...

25 minutes ago, JSharpie said:

detected means any enemy seeing a dead body. If an enemy saw a dead body then you lose.

Detection is weird.  I just today did a riven that required 40 headshots while remaining undetected.  I took Ivara, stayed in Prowl the whole time.  I used dread and consistently watched enemies walk over to corpses and stare at them until they dissolved.

I completed the challenge successfully first try.  It was against level 5 - 7 corpus on venus if that matters at all.  Maybe it does.  Maybe higher level means higher detection?  *shrug*

1 minute ago, Scredconnexion said:

Sorry for my english im french,

I do in solo mode with loki or ivara and dont kill enemy, just activate the life support and after 5min just go out

that must be nice but how dose that help me in an extermination?

2 minutes ago, Xekrin said:

"with a party will or should fail instantly as the riven says "alone", if you quoted it correctly.  A screenshot would be nice.  However ..."

i read it as me alone cannot be detected  and it doesn't fail it when other people join

1 minute ago, justison said:

i read it as me alone cannot be detected  and it doesn't fail it when other people join

Does it show Failed at all during a mission?  Whenever you fail a challenge for any reason it will appear in purple at the bottom of the screen.

Some riven bug and won't say failed it just stay's at 0/1 like yours, its a rare occurrence but happens.

The detection thing is even weirder as some responses have stated you don't have to set off alarms to be detected, if enemies see a dead body or even see you from a distance for a brief moment it might not alert them but it makes that particular riven unable to be completed. Syndicate procs can also be problematic if it doesn't one shot enemies.
I had that riven challenge twice now, I successfully did it after many tries by using enemy radar and always avoiding being visible when enemies have line of sight, never killing enemies close together or bumping into them, using only silent weapon and ALWAYS one shotting them.