Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Game is currently unplayable/Sortie almost completely non-completable

(PSN)theelix

Here are a list of things that are currently making this game unplayable on PS4, patch 20.0.9

Melee Moonwalking

This may be due to melee auto targeting, as I've only recently turned it back on, but every so often I won't be able to move forward while meleeing and instead I'll be thrown back. 

Incorrect Icons

This is a resurgence of the old bug, where I assume the game is reading the icon for the wrong thing. As such, my fire damage is being read as blast, ABC objectives are constantly replaced with Naramon, Madurai, and Zenurik, slash appears as impact and so forth. 

Spy Missions (Specifically Sortie 2; Orokin Spy missions) 

So, I've come across a dilemma also in the last minute of creating this thread, as I've played been trying to complete Sortie 2: Orokin (Lua) Spy: 

1. Objectives are being read backwards or are labeled backwards. Obviously, B always reads as B when completed, but A = C and C = A. 

2. The waypoint stops existing. The way point doesn't suddenly get covered by the other, it stops existing all together.  

3. Room C (the one with the musical jumping puzzle) now freezes after 1-2~ attempts, becoming completely inert. 

4. Map loading lag when initially entering the mission. Yeah, yeah, PS4 isn't as powerful as PC, there's always gonna be a stutter, I'm not talking about that. There's a massive pause and inability to do anything that I've not ever seen on Lua missions before, even when it was first released on console and playing it was a literal 4-7 frames per second. It lasts for about fifteen seconds before I regain control of my character and the game normalizes to around 45 frames. 

5. Waypoints persist after objective completion.