Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Weapon only sortie: did the mods from other weapons still scale on skills?

Madame_Werewolf

Question

I feel very stupid because if this is true, my life is a lie.

Let's say I bring Excalibur in a secondary only sortie. I join the mission with all my weapons equipped. In this situation, does Exalted Blades still scale on the melee mods, even if I can't use them because of the malus?

The question is for any Warframe with a weapon mod scaling skill of course, like Hysteria or Peacemaker.

Thank you and forgive my dumb ignorance.

4 answers to this question

4 minutes ago, wolfsongcry said:

I feel very stupid because if this is true, my life is a lie.

Let's say I bring Excalibur in a secondary only sortie. I join the mission with all my weapons equipped. In this situation, does Exalted Blades still scale on the melee mods, even if I can't use them because of the malus?

The question is for any Warframe with a weapon mod scaling skill of course, like Hysteria or Peacemaker.

Thank you and forgive my dumb ignorance.

it works, i did this alert with mesa..

as long as you have the weapon equiped on your loadout, even if the mission does not allow it.

Edited by JeyciKon

1 hour ago, JeyciKon said:

it works, i did this alert with mesa..

as long as you have the weapon equiped on your loadout, even if the mission does not allow it.

Wait, seriously?! 

OMG then DE adding the auto disable to (weapon)-only missions was actually a huge warframe buff besides a quality of life!

Working as intended?!

Watch, Monday afternoon we'll see a hotfix-
 "Fixed a bug where locked out weapons have their mods apply to Warframe powers in a (weapon only) mission"
=p

All that aside this is good news since you actually can use Artemis Bow, Exalted Blade, Peacemaker, etc in a mission where you couldn't use their base weapon.

Sweet...