Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Oberon and Friends

(XBOX)CarpeNoctem365

Question

8 answers to this question

3 minutes ago, (Xbox One)CarpeNoctem365 said:

his new passive is that companions use their abilities faster so do you understand my question now?

His passive gives companions extra armor, health, and shields. Also, a free revive for his own companion.

2 minutes ago, (Xbox One)CarpeNoctem365 said:

his new passive is that companions use their abilities faster so do you understand my question now?

Oh snap. I did not realise the passive lets companions use abilities faster ontop of the minor health armor and shield buff plus free revive. That's a lot of stuff... the better question would have been is it worth bringing oberon with your smeeta... and the answer i'm gonna say is yes.

29 minutes ago, (Xbox One)CarpeNoctem365 said:

Is it worth bringing a Smeeta to a kuva siphon/flood

Yup, why not.

29 minutes ago, (Xbox One)CarpeNoctem365 said:

with his passive rework?

When you switch to Operator you don't gain the passive so it kind of risk you have to make, this need to be tested!

31 minutes ago, (Xbox One)CarpeNoctem365 said:

Also does his armor buff work on companions?

Healing, yes but armor? didn't see much of difference to be honest since they are healed non stop.

7 minutes ago, (Xbox One)CarpeNoctem365 said:

It was changed to : 

Passive :
Allied pets receive Health, Armor and Shield buff. In addition your pet receives 1 instant revive per mission. 

1 minute ago, Prinny13 said:

Yup, why not.

When you switch to Operator you don't gain the passive so it kind of risk you have to make, this need to be tested!

Healing, yes but armor? didn't see much of difference to be honest since they are healed non stop.

It was changed to : 

Passive :
Allied pets receive Health, Armor and Shield buff. In addition your pet receives 1 instant revive per mission. 

ok thanks