The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Relay load times

(XBOX)DraaftLore

I wait 20-30 minutes every time to go to a relay to see Baro Ki'teer for his inventory to load.  I wait 2-3 minutes for Maroo to have her extract option ready.  Add the friends/invite only solo mode restrictions to the relay system.  I know I wasted time dancing and such before talking to maroo, I did it to distract me while I waited for all the other players to load so my inventory loads.  The relays are on servers, i see future rebuttals being written, you can't instance those. No mate, you're wrong here is why, Halo 5 has every private match/custom game held on a dedicated server in the microsoft azure cloud.  It ruins my time that I must wait for a load time i can not adequately control.  Unless missions are unbearably hard I play one 1 of two modes, friends only and solo only modes.  This prevents an subpar internet bandwidth from ruining my experience, and myself from ruining theirs because I'm angry i can't do jack.

Hi Cephalon Lore,

We are currently in the process of investigating potential solutions to Relay memory management across all platforms, so hopefully you will see improvements to things such as load times in the near future. We understand how frustrating these load times must be, so we thank you for your patience while we get this cleaned up.