The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Which mod is already on a Sentinel Weapon?

DEATHLOK

This problem is nearly as old as the game itself, and it's time to do something.

I have an Akstiletto Prime and a Prisma Burst Laser. I've been trying to put Hornet Strike on the Prisma Burst laser. Should be easy, because I have two Hornet Strike mods maxxed out.

I can't do it.

Eventually, I get a message saying the mod is already installed on Akstiletto Prime. I've tried removing all Hornet Strike mods from A, B, and C setups on both weapons, carefully selecting selecting what appears to be the same mod for the Akstiletto Prime, and the same mod for the Prisma Burst Laser.

I can't do it. Again and again, I'm told the mod is already installed on the other weapon.

This has happened before. Last time, I ended up maxxing a third mod, because I could not work around this problem. That's no solution.

When a mod is installed on active equipment, that mod should have a mark to designate it is being used as it is displayed in the scrolling inventory along the bottom of the screen.

Please look into this. Thank you.

Edited by DEATHLOK

Yes sir, been wanting this done for years!!! Still nothing has been done...

For me, It's one of the most aggravating part of the game when u keep getting those "cannot equip b/c it's a conflict with the sentinel or a sentinel weapon"....

I don't see why they can't put a mark on it or don't even have it show up in ur mod selections!!!!

I really do wish they would fix it.......

And I do have doubles of everything, but every time, u'll pick the one that's equipped or u choose a weapon and then when u exit u get the "conflict/auto fix" heading.........

Really needs fixed...........

back before the UI changes to the modding system, the mods USED to have the indicator they do now...and when you hovered over that indicator it would tell you what the mod is on based on your currently equipped gear.

personally i just hate the fact we HAVE to have duplicate mods for both the player and the sentinel's weapon

Really, when I can't even swap two already equipped mods on my weapon because of the sentinel crap, how could it be anything but aggravating.

Just tell us which mods are on the sentinel weapon or just remove the need for a second set of mods. The way it is right now almost makes me unequip my sentinel's weapon permanently just so I can avoid that message that pops up whenever I try to swap mods around or change my weapon.