The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Octavia Jukebox Sentinel

mcdoo

Greetings. 

Dear DE can we have a jukebox sentinel for Octavia to be able to change songs or adjust the volume to 0 in mission. After some long runs using Octavia I wanted to turn off all sound while playing. The syncopation of it all is numbing even after just an hour. If not a sentinel some sort of TennoPlayer. 

Also make it so we can refine relics while in a relic mission on the selection screen. 

Thanks. 

8 hours ago, Insizer said:

neat, but bad idea.  I don't want frame specific sentinels and such.  The sentinel specific Gazal Machete was enough of an insult.

and it was only an insult BECAUSE of the melee being a machete.....

6 hours ago, Kalvorax said:

and it was only an insult BECAUSE of the melee being a machete.....

No, that was the icing on the cake.  The true insult was that they said "this weapon has a special function only if you limit part of your build!"  To me that is a terrible thing considering this is a game based on customizing loadouts.

Edited by Insizer

What if he was called Amp and boosted warframe abilities which facet(;power strength, power range, power efficiency, power duration) would depend entirely depend on how you mod it gets rid of the frame specific restriction. Or rather he counts as another source point for aoe powers or something...