Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Clan management and inactive warlords

Darken217

Question

So with the upcoming event and having confirmed that clans will again play an important role in it, I wanted to know wether it is possible to transfer the warlord rank to another player (me in this case) or if I have to give it up and join another clan / create a new one, since downgrading privileges are exclusive to the warlord (in this case, I guess).

My clan's founder hasn't been really active for ages and the fact that it's currently a 1-person-shadow-clan did create some issues during the most recent event.

I'd like to know if there is sort of an "established procedure" for such scenarios before I jump the gun and bother support about it.

I'm sorry if this has been brought up thousands of times before.
In any case, thanks for your help.

Edited by Darken217

4 answers to this question

3 minutes ago, Darken217 said:

So with the upcoming event and having confirmed that clans will again play an important role in it, I wanted to know wether it is possible to transfer the warlord rank to another player (me in this case) or if I have to give it up and join another clan / create a new one, since downgrading privileges are exclusive to the warlord (in this case, I guess).

My clan's founder hasn't been really active for ages and the fact that it's currently a 1-person-shadow-clan did create some issues during the most recent event.

I'd like to know if there is sort of an "established procedure" for such scenarios before I jump the gun and bother support about it.
In any case, thanks for your help.

you need to send a ticket to support desk and explain your case there

https://digitalextremes.zendesk.com/hc/en-us

Contact support, if your warlords meet whatever requirement they have for transferring leadership, they will do it.

I think it was mentioned in the "Second Stream Podcast" that it was one of  the most common things for support to do.