Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Do all the missions have more than one map?

Sniper2458

Question

So i love survival and i recently got some tips from you guys and i got ember so i'm easily able to do survival until my damage falls short (idk what mods i need for end game) and on the two different survival missions i do, i have a spot that i prefer. But it seems like theres 3+ maps for each mission because i can never find the room i'm looking for and end up leaving at 10 minutes because every room is complete garbage for survival. So i'm just wonder if theres multiple maps for each mission or am i just somehow running around for 10 minutes not finding the one room i need?

Also one thing that i could really use some advice on is my friend keeps buying plat and i know he'll buy more later on in the month and he thinks he needs to spend it. Right now he just HAS to have a prime warframe, he wants loki prime and i keep telling him why pay 450 plat for 50 more energy but he doesn't know why. He just says "I just want a prime warframe" i'm just trying to help him save his plat because i know he'll want something soon enough but if he blows it on crap he doesn't need he will end up complaining how bad he wants something. So i need help on how i can convince him to save his plat rather than blowing it like an idiot.

Edited by Sniper2458

3 answers to this question

To respond to your first point: The word you're looking for is "Tileset". A mission map is generated by randomly stringing together a bunch of tiles (rooms). A tileset is the collection of rooms that RNGesus uses to put together your mission. It will be different every time, and the only tiles guaranteed to come up are connecting tiles. Otherwise, there's no guaruntee you'll find that one room that's really good for camping in. Yeah, I know the feeling.

As for your friend... Loki Prime is a bad choice because he's vaulted (currently unobtainable from relics), which means he's extremely expensive. If he absolutely must have a prime Warfrane NOW, try to convince him to get one that is obtainable from relics in game, as it will be a lot cheaper. If you manage to bring him around to that, it might not be too far to convince him to just farm the relics and get the frame without wasting money. Ultimately though, with some people you can't win. Maybe reminding him about slot costs will convince him to be a bit more frugal.

Hope that helps :laugh: