Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Before I Buy A "GOD" Riven

(PSN)ffaddict789

Question

Before i waste one more minute trying to buy what i think is a great combo riven has anyone even seen a hek riven with critical chance and critical damage and damage or multishot?? Im basically trying to throw my whole wallet at one and it seems non existent or what people call "GOD" rivens only gives me slightly better stats than all the prime or other mods that I have. Maybe because im specifically looking for hek or boltor? Not sure but it is frustrating nonetheless. Thanks in advance Tenno.

9 answers to this question

Rivens are made by RNGesus, as I think I can safely assume you know. I certainly know that all the stats you've mentioned are on the RNG table, so it is definitely possible for said Riven to occur.

Hek is a weapon with a faint Riven disposition though, so it'll be less likely for better Rivens to occur. All you can know for sure is if it's possible - other than that, you just need to keep searching.

Hope that helps :laugh:

Just now, (PS4)ffaddict789 said:

My main account is on PS4 and ive seen that PC seems to have much better offerings than PS4 as far as riven trading. Hopefully someone will hear my plea :)

u will find trae tab is alwayes full with offers.. just check 1 by1 cz some ppl have several rivens for trade...

21 minutes ago, (PS4)ffaddict789 said:

My main account is on PS4 and ive seen that PC seems to have much better offerings than PS4 as far as riven trading. Hopefully someone will hear my plea :)

that might be due to the fact that pc has (1) more players and (2) more time since rivens were released

Never buy anything that people Advertise as "God" riven unless they post the stats. Ideally your want to keep an eye out for the words "Visican" or "Satiata" as they are Damage and multishot stats. For example if you see a riven called "Hek visi-acrican" then that would be a Crit, damage and multishot stats for the riven (pretty much what you would want). However negative stats do not affect the name of a riven mod, so check the stats to see if it has a negative or not and if it does, does the negative greatly affect the performance of the gun.

This is just general advise since I've been successful at collecting godly riven mods, however I don't have a Godly Hek riven for sale nor do I know anyone on PS4 who does.

13 minutes ago, Xzorn said:

Well... You don't usually want a 3 stat Riven anyways.

In 99% of cases I've compared Rivens a 2 stat riven is the better choice.

Of course with a neg in something useless.

Because with a 2 stat ill get much higher #s within the 2 instead of it being kind of spread out over the 3? I could accept getting cc and cd crazy high and miss out on a 3rd stat.

@(PS4)ffaddict789

A three stat Riven is just a two stat riven divided up. The 3 stats are 66% of the original values you'd have from a 2 stat Riven.

Having a negative stat on a Riven gives a +25% bonus to the first two stats but not the 3rd stat. Having a bigger value for those first two stats gives you a greater bonus from the negative. There's also weight to different stats for different weapons that make those stats yield far greater damage than others. Crit chance /Crit damage on Soma for instance or Multishot for many other weapons. Just having more of that particular stat is better in most cases.

Edited by Xzorn