Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Low FPS Ingame

sSpiiritSs

Question

Hi,

Sorry in advance for my English haha.

Since yesterday, I have a very low frame rate (about 45 fps), and before I was very easily at 60 fps, someone have the same problem until the update ?

If not, how can I resolve that ?

For information, that's my configuration :

Intel Core i7 6700K

Nvidia GTX 1080

32GB RAM

So I play in high normally and now even I disable some graphical options I have the same issue.

5 answers to this question

is this at all times? certain Tilesets/Missions?

if you're using VSync, sounds like dropping from 60 to 45 - have you tried restarting your computer?
what's changed recently? whatever has changed is the first place to look.

ive had an issue similar to this with warframe and other games. Sometimes, it fixes itself, sometimes i have to update to the latest NVidia game-ready driver. emphasis on game ready. its twice now I have downloaded the non game-ready driver and lagged down to 15 fps XD. anyway, its worth checking at least. hope it helps!

Sorry fir the late, I don't have internet access this week-end.

No nothing change, only the update pf the game.

I'll make the update of all my drivers and see if this change. I see nothing for the framerates in the recent hotfix, I hope it will help.

Thank you guys !

Check your video settings, things might've reset. Additionally, what I found happened on my laptop is the power plan/performance plan was altered; my laptop is designed to operate poorly when unplugged, but high performance when plugged in. Check your performance/energy plan in the settings, maybe that'll help?

Check your launcher settings as well. Make sure you're not running other programs/updating, and playing in fullscreen will actually help (it does in other games, at least). As another user mentioned, it could be due to specific tilesets/different decorations in your Liset? Hope this helps, if it didn't, good luck.