Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fix excavation missions

(XBOX)neoxal

I was trying (solo) to get Limbo chassis today and it took me near 35 min to get to rotation C (and I didn't get it, but I refused to continue) because enemies were not spawning at all. So no enemies equals no power cells to power up the drills. I don't know if this is an issue but it seems that enemies cannot use elevators (the tileset/mission was in Europa). I needed to go find enemies to the other side of the map and use those annoying elevators over and over again. and by the time I had a power cell in my hands some enemies have magically spawned near the drill and destroyed it :(

Enemies will spawn around 90% of obstacles that exist on the map, including you if there's a small, empty closet behind you they'll spawn in there and appear behind you if they have to. 

Limbo Excavation missions are notoriously obnoxious to complete since its release. Maybe they planned to make him this ludicrously, obscenely powerful that everyone makes a forum post on how he's too strong, or how his parts are too difficult to get after being released so long ago. 

But there's no reason for you to farm it solo. Everyone who doesn't have him is probably trying to get him since he's near the meta now, right behind Octavia. 

21 minutes ago, (PS4)theelix said:

But there's no reason for you to farm it solo. Everyone who doesn't have him is probably trying to get him since he's near the meta now, right behind Octavia. 

Yeah!, I didn't planned to go solo, I just didn't get matched with anyone. This quest is the only one I'm missing to complete every quest and everything was going so well that I didn't expect going solo in this last part was going to be a PITA