Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Unable to get a squad

zulfaqarsolah

Question

so im having this very troublesome problem since ytd. whenever i que for a mission(even for the hotspot nodes like Akkad) in public,it show the [finding squad...] for quite some times and proceed to initiate the 10 second countdown. at first i thought it is a normal thing,but then even when im in mission,no one is joining me,which is should be impossible at certain places like Akkad or Hieracon.

thus i tried to prove it even further by asking my clan mates to invite me into a squad,the result is they were prompted by warning that my ping is too high(around 400ms or so). so it turn out that i really cant get any squad,its not because of luck or anything. im having this problem since ytd,or to be more precise,after the ambulas event hotfix. my question is does anyone facing the same problem as mine? 

i tried alot of thing uncluding changing the UDP ports,resetting my routers and change my ping limit for Matchmaking Ping Limit to unlimited but still unable to get any public squad. is this problem is just on my end or not? and what is your suggestions to fix this up?

thanks a lot! 

10 answers to this question

2 options might help:
-Change your region to the current one (options->gameplay)
-And set your ping limit to "No limit" (options->gameplay)

As a second note if you can't see more of these posts around it's probably on your end. (Might be a software update or your internet provider)

Edited by PETI258

update v1:

1)i tried all the method u guys give above,still cannot do anything

2)thing is worsening out for me,i appear to be offline in my friends friend list

3)tried manually disable uPnP,reset the routers and tweak the internet,at this point i dont think its my net problem(since doing everything else is okay and i dont even detect any change in internet speed whatsoever)

4)im really hoping there is someone else out there facing the same problem as mine,games really got more and more boring recently :/ the only way to get decent exp now is from spy mission

thanks for the reply tho

update v3:

1)finally! fixed after updating to the latest updates!i can start playing wf back :D

2)unfortunately,other prob popping out like easily disconnected from squad member(it ask u to reconnect back at liset tho)

i knew it that its not from my side! thanks for the reply tho

cheers

2 hours ago, zulfaqarsolah said:

update v3:

1)finally! fixed after updating to the latest updates!i can start playing wf back :D

2)unfortunately,other prob popping out like easily disconnected from squad member(it ask u to reconnect back at liset tho)

i knew it that its not from my side! thanks for the reply tho

cheers

is it you that disconnects or squad member?

does this happen often?

random,sometimes me,which is fine because i can reenter back,but if its happen to host,all the progress will be gone,especially if u deep into 40 waves defense

quite often,i would say 1 out of 5 games

sorry for the late reply tho,i didnt check back here after the fix since i can cope w the occasional disconnectivity 

@Stexen

I have this happen very often on my laptop aswell.

To fix this problem on my laptop I alt + tab during the loading screen and alt + tab back in when the loading screen is done, maybe this works for you aswell(I also recommend playing on windowed mode and not on fullscreen if you didnt had that already).

Edited by Stexen