Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hours Upon Hours Of Forced Nightmare Farming

Hellion74

ok i've been playing this game for about two days and now coming on 3 fighting raptor just to get nova parts. now i dont know if all bosses are like that since update 9 but playing for hours and hours and hour and sometimes days just to get parts for one warframe when the warfame itself takes forever to build is kind of ridiculous. especially since for most if not all of yesterday raptor was in nightmare mode and again today. honestly playing this game is fun but not when you have to do the same mission over and over for a whole day. some gamers have lives besides gaming. so please dont make it so tough on us.

I shall copy my response to a similar thread.

This is happening because DE put the same mechanism as cronus on Raptor and Vor, So the BPs decrease in drop rate every time you run the mission. So some people who were lucky got all the parts in their first 10 runs or so got it. But if you were unlucky and didnt get all 3 parts in your first 10 runs, then the drop chance gets to almost 0 and it maybe take you 50+ runs to get 1 PART, which may or may not be the one you need. Apparently its the same thing with the Seer pistol. Its part of DEs ninja plan to get people to buy more stuff with plat.

So if you've farmed Raptor 20+ times and havnt finished nova, you might as well give up or plan on grinding for countless hours.

I shall copy my response to a similar thread.

This is happening because DE put the same mechanism as cronus on Raptor and Vor, So the BPs decrease in drop rate every time you run the mission. So some people who were lucky got all the parts in their first 10 runs or so got it. But if you were unlucky and didnt get all 3 parts in your first 10 runs, then the drop chance gets to almost 0 and it maybe take you 50+ runs to get 1 PART, which may or may not be the one you need. Apparently its the same thing with the Seer pistol. Its part of DEs ninja plan to get people to buy more stuff with plat.

So if you've farmed Raptor 20+ times and havnt finished nova, you might as well give up or plan on grinding for countless hours.

I imagine it was only supposed to count runs in which a BP actually dropped. Hopefully we see a fix soon.