Prisma Obex Launching Problem

(XBOX)iOnic Dev

Question

I'm using

Prisma Obex Rank 9

Pressure Point Rank 5

Heavy Trauma Rank 3

Grim Fury Rank 3

The slide attack is a front flip and kick, every time I use it, it hits the enemies so hard they instantly disappear or they fly off in a random direction usually behind me, most of the time I turn instantly and they are already a dot in the distance or in the sky but because its on high level enemies they don't die, so I have to track them down or wait for landing or they fall off map and I'm not getting the XP, is this supposed to happen ?

I'm logged into the wrong account I'm using PC

I made a video, set quality to 1080 otherwise you cant see the enemy

most of the time they are unseeable as they have gone that fast

Edited by (XB1)iOnic Dev

2 answers to this question

43 minutes ago, (Xbox One)iOnic Dev said:

The slide attack is a front flip and kick, every time I use it, it hits the enemies so hard they instantly disappear or they fly off in a random direction

A classic example of one person's problems being another's amusement.  Here is the same situation but set to the tone of hilarity.

Anywho, yeah it probably does go a bit overboard, but looking at it a certain way its funny as hell.  It will probably get toned down next week, either enjoy it or avoid it until then.

6 minutes ago, Xekrin said:

A classic example of one person's problems being another's amusement.  Here is the same situation but set to the tone of hilarity.

Anywho, yeah it probably does go a bit overboard, but looking at it a certain way its funny as hell.  It will probably get toned down next week, either enjoy it or avoid it until then.

This has been around for years it's just fun also the fact if your hit doesn't kill them and you launch them it doesn't count as a kill for you.