Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

An Idea For Lore For The Stalker

L0N3R

First of all, enough of the "What Stalker?" jokes, it's getting old (still funny though :3)

So, on to the topic.

Since we now have the first phase of lore for Warframe, I would like to suggest something to make it a little more.. "in-depth"

What does this mean?

The lore for the other factions are only through text, so we don't really do much but read it and stare at the diorama (nice touch by the way) and I feel that since the Stalker is a cool and mysterious being, and he rewards us with killer weapons, I feel like he deserves to be.. "different"

Again, what does this mean?

The Stalker's lore would be in the form of a series of missions, SOLO ONLY, that would detail what the Stalker was before he became a Stalker, and how he slowly turned into what he is today. This would make the story behind our "favorite" enemy a bit more fun as we experience it ourselves.

How to unlock these missions? (If that's how you want it)

First of all, you NEED THE THREE STALKER WEAPONS and beat the Stalker in a number of times. Why? Beating the Stalker would unlock one new mission to play.

How would beating him and needing his weapons to unlock missions fit the lore?

It goes like this.

Each of his weapons contains a bit of his memories, and when you obtain one, you get to witness what it went through, how many lives it has taken and so on.

When the Stalker himself gets beaten in battle, some of his memories goes to you, so you also witness them.

Rewards for completing the Stalker storyline? (If you guys want rewards x3)
Can't think of anything, a STALKER HELMET FOR EXCALIBUR maybe? If it has stats, I'm cool, but if it's just for cosmetics, wouldn't mind.

Sorry for the mini-wall of text.

Any comments for this will be appreciated. :)

::Edit::

Replayable missions?

Yes

Edited by L0N3R

I think it's a pretty nice idea... 

i was just writing that.. anyway, whatever he sais ^ I'd play that.

I think someone suggested some time ago that we could BE the stalker and crash random missions :D that would be fun...impossible to make DE implement this, but fun nevertheless :D

Why stop at the stalker? I honestly was hoping that the new Vor would have a mission such as this, where you actually get to experience the story/lore. Honestly wtf is up with the Lore UI....I already know everything thats on there and it doesn't change the actual game experience at all. Honestly the new tutorial is the best thing added story wise in U9.