Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Someone made clan too large

DEATHLOK

Question

Clan is one size too large. Don't know it happened.

How long does it take to shrink the clan back down? And the reduction won't register until after this Operation ends, correct?

Edited by DEATHLOK

4 answers to this question

You have to deconstruct the barracks. Takes 2 hrs or 24 hrs for the deconstruction.. something like that. Then you can downsize. 

Once you downsize you cannot upgrade the size back to a larger clan again for 60 days i think, if my memory serves correctly.

Its best to make sure only the warlord has the architect privileges so that this doesnt happen. 

you can do this at any time, but the event thingies just means new clan members and/or the downsizing wont affect your score stuffs once the event starts so even if you downsize your criteria for accessing ambulas final fight will still be what it is as of the start of the event, i think.

Edited by PookieNumnums

To expand on what Pookie said, upgrading your clan tier when a clan event is already in progress won't hurt your qualification. Players who join after the event begins will not be eligible for the rewards. For the event's purposes, your clan will be treated as though its members and size were the same as when the event originally started. So as long as your clan tier wasn't increased prior to the Ambulas event, you're still fine. No need to panic.

If someone upgraded your clan beforehand, then uh... my condolences. As Pookie said, you should adjust member privileges immediately and then downgrade the clan again by demolishing the highest tier barrack, and then select "Reduce Clan Tier" from the main menu while in your dojo. It will take effect immediately as long as you don't have too many members.

Edited by (PS4)BlitzKeir

Yeah, I think one person upgraded the clan, then a second person did so without realizing it was already done. At lest, I hope that is what happened.

Now, it's pretty much me by myself trying to do this Operation.