Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Power Cell Spawn Rate Costing Me Ambulas Beacons

So now the new Ambulas event has begun. I'm in a Shadow Clan, so we need 1000 beacons. I figured I'd run a Neptune Excavation, get me some Cryotic and maybe some relics as well. Ambulas spawns straight away. BUT LOW AND BEHOLD!!!! The power cell carriers stop spawning. So after several minutes and 5 failed drills because nothing spawns I abort the mission because it is LITERALLY FASTER to run Venus excavations and take the lousy 1-2 beacons per spawn than it is to run higher level since 1-2 is better than NOTHING!!!! DE please, why won't you fix this?!?!?!?! This has only been an issue for YEARS!!!!

I just did Despina like 10min ago and had no issues like this. Sounds like just bad luck. Give Despina another try, or play defense with pugs?

Also, why did the drills die? Do they asplode if you don't power them now? I've been gone a while.

13 minutes ago, VKhaun said:

Also, why did the drills die? Do they asplode if you don't power them now? I've been gone a while.

No. The drills can stay forever as long as they are protected from enemies. 

But yeah, it's kinda obvious that Defense was the better option for it, OP. I recommend steering clear of Excav in general.

None of you are wrong in your suggestions, they all work. I ended up grouping with people and running defence. But I was talking about a solo run and you're not addressing the issue that the excavation power cell spawning is still broken AF in a bad way and it needs to be addressed. This isn't the first time I've had this problem, I've seen a few other posts about this on the forums (especially) since they introduced the new void system and it's now a time-limited collection.