Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hi Guys, just a quick question... the Butchers really drop the UnDamaged mod Flow?

(PSN)Arthoryum

Question

The title says it all, i'm really desperate to get one, my Excalibur is pretty strong but... that mod i have been searching in Sabotage and others missions like in Mars, the planet called Hellas... and... NOTHING... it really exist? or is a legend?

PD: Sorry for my english... and forgive me if i make the question wrong.

8 answers to this question

Flow drops from all of the following:
Grineer Bailiff 
Grineer Bailiff Defector 
Grineer Arid Butcher
Grineer Butcher
Grineer Frontier Butcher 
Grineer Drahk Master 
Grineer Hyekka Master 
Grineer Manic 
Grineer Drekar Manic 
Infested Chroma 
Infested Mesa 
Orokin Void Containers
Tier 3 Survival Reward

2 hours ago, (PS4)MaximumVegetto said:

The title says it all, i'm really desperate to get one, my Excalibur is pretty strong but... that mod i have been searching in Sabotage and others missions like in Mars, the planet called Hellas... and... NOTHING... it really exist? or is a legend?

PD: Sorry for my english... and forgive me if i make the question wrong.

want a flow mod ? you also need normal intensify and continuity and streamline ? i can give u these for free. just contact me ingame

First thing first, thank you to everyone, the thing is i already receive Blunderbuss of the Butcher, but the flow mod is like impossible... i'm gonna' make the deal with maso_sage_mode if you don't mind abbacephas, thank you for the offer, :highfive:! An yeah, maso, thankfully, i already have Streamline, but intensify and flow would be incredible, thank you for the offer pal, :inlove:! I've been playing like 7 days... how we do it when we meet each other in Maroo's Bazar?

Edited by (PS4)MaximumVegetto