Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Feedback, Malfunctions.

TheActualJohn

Hi there Players/everyone.

My name is John. TheActualJohn no one else.

I don't have a feedback from the game within. I also don't have a malfunction within the game.

No. I'm here to talk about ship malfunctions. Yeah, you hear me!
Ship mechanics + Malfunctions. Aye... You're traveling from mercury to Sedna which for most people unknown isn't our 12th planet or so. It's a TNU... Trans Neputian Obeject.
But inbefore getting nerdy. No. Hi my name is John Mastery rank 16. But hey that's only a rank ask my friends the call me TheActualMR26.
I'm here to get well... I would say "Endgame" but the fact is it aint. I would rather say public events based on your mastery.

Example: Mastery rank 4 VS Mastery rank 16. Your liset malfunctions. What happens. MR 0 - 5 don't get that mission. MR 5 - 10 Get that mission positive or negative. MR 10 - 15 get that mission more negative then positive.... Etc.

Okay now... I'm not discouraging people playing this game, no. But why does my liset (scimitar) not get ANY malifunctions whilest traveling from A to B (mercury to Sedna). Give me a certain mission from that. When succeed Ordis like makes things faster for like 12,5%. And for those people who just unlocked Saturn (hear and see alot posts about where to get plastids). Why don't give them like. An not a resource booster but like an UAV to get to saturn for like 30 minutes. Or A specific planet. Like Ship malfunction -> beat access to Saturn temporarily in like level range or something.

That's low level. But like high level players. On ship 100 - 120 defense maybe defend Ordis on ship. Maybe included in story line. Maybe you can do something with it. [DE] maybe you will read this.

--Q--Shockwave thanks for saving my &#! last thread I made, Thanks bud.

TheActualJohn

Hey I'm Psychosteel Rank 18. I've been trying to pass my rank 19 test but the area and fuzzy visuals keep messing with my eyes. It hurts to look at and I keep getting detect because everything blends together into this static looking haze. 

5 hours ago, Psychosteel said:

Hey I'm Psychosteel Rank 18. I've been trying to pass my rank 19 test but the area and fuzzy visuals keep messing with my eyes. It hurts to look at and I keep getting detect because everything blends together into this static looking haze. 

Try disabling everything except color correction, just for this test :P