Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Clan emblem help

Brianna1695

Question

Hi, I was wondering if any tenno can help me with my clan emblem? I have one kind of made up, and its nice, but I dont want a white box behind it. So, transparent background? I am not good at photoshop or any of that stuff. I will pay you plat to help me out with this little issue. For further info Pm me at Brianna1695 on warframe PC. Thanks! :)

4 answers to this question

Did you receive the message? I also have a copy of it on a blue background... presumably the program my friend had originally used to make it. I used a picture off google and he really had to work to get it to the point its at. Im just scared of a white box! lol :T

1 hour ago, Brianna1695 said:

Did you receive the message? I also have a copy of it on a blue background... presumably the program my friend had originally used to make it. I used a picture off google and he really had to work to get it to the point its at. Im just scared of a white box! lol :T

Sorry, I was away from my computer.  I just read your message but didn't see any picture in the message.  You can show me the original or the modified version either here or in PM and I'll see what I can do.  FYI, since you found the picture off google, be careful that the image isn't copyrighted.  It's known that some emblems get rejected because it's copyrighted so something to keep in mind.

On 10.05.2017 at 7:09 AM, Brianna1695 said:

Hi, I was wondering if any tenno can help me with my clan emblem? I have one kind of made up, and its nice, but I dont want a white box behind it. So, transparent background? I am not good at photoshop or any of that stuff. I will pay you plat to help me out with this little issue. For further info Pm me at Brianna1695 on warframe PC. Thanks! :)

U can post emblem here and all can try to do best removing white bg action :)

If u have problems with posting images - ask