Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is this normal or a scam? Trading question...

kamain42

Question

Hi,

I posted in the trade chat looking for a equilibrium mod.  someone PM'ed me and the mod in question was equilibrium. When I clicked on the  item link he sent to verify it, the stats had it ranked at %110 gain for health and energy.. When we went to do the actual trade the item he put in the trade box was only %10 health and energy. Is it normal for the link to show the max stats the mod can give or was he hoping I would be too excited and just trade 25 platinum for the normal equilibrium without checking stats

Yes I know ranked mods cost more. so questions as follows.

1) s it normal for the link to show the max stats the mod can give when you hover over it.

2) what is the actual going rate for equilibrium %110

3)depending on price of Mod in question; where can I sell a kidney or two?

6 answers to this question

9 minutes ago, kamain42 said:

Hi,

I posted in the trade chat looking for a equilibrium mod.  someone PM'ed me and the mod in question was equilibrium. When I clicked on the  item link he sent to verify it, the stats had it ranked at %110 gain for health and energy.. When we went to do the actual trade the item he put in the trade box was only %10 health and energy. Is it normal for the link to show the max stats the mod can give or was he hoping I would be too excited and just trade 25 platinum for the normal equilibrium without checking stats

Yes I know ranked mods cost more. so questions as follows.

1) s it normal for the link to show the max stats the mod can give when you hover over it.

2) what is the actual going rate for equilibrium %110

3)depending on price of Mod in question; where can I sell a kidney or two?

Well, first of all, I would say you overpaid for Equilibrium. Unranked that mod is not going to be worth much more than 10p, although since it's a uncommon that you only get from Lephantis I can see someone charging 15-20p reasonably, but 25 is a bit much imo if its totally unranked.

However, if it were ranked, it would be A LOT more than 25p, I'm not sure about going rate because its not that commonly asked for a mod, so not a lot of people are going to be maxing it out for the purpose of selling, but I can tell it would be way more than that, just because maxing even an uncommon all the way to ten is a lot of endo. 

As for your 1st question, I am actually not sure about that. I know linking mods in chat is a relatively new feature, but it may be that it shows you the mod maxed out because it isn't showing you HIS mod, it is just showing you the mod in the codex, which is showing it to you with maxed stats. He isn't linking his mod (I don't think there is really a way to link your specific mod outside of putting in the actual trade window), he is just linking to its location in the codex basically. 

Edited by Tesseract7777

1. Linked mods do show max stats.

2. To max out an equilibrium to rank 10 it will need 20k endo and 1 million credits... So I am pretty sure you wont get it for 25p. I would never use a maxed out equilibrium but if u wanted the rates currently in https://warframe.market/ seem to hover at 160p

3. Just farm in the right time and you can make platinum easy on trade. Now if you want a Primed Chamber you may have to sell your kidney

Thank you. I was worried there. good to know 25 P is too high. I didn't trade for it. just wanted to check with some outside parties to ensure I wasn't giving away money.. will try to hunt down something in the 10-20 platinum range.

1 minute ago, kamain42 said:

Thank you. I was worried there. good to know 25 P is too high. I didn't trade for it. just wanted to check with some outside parties to ensure I wasn't giving away money.. will try to hunt down something in the 10-20 platinum range.

Ah that's good, I'm glad you didn't buy it because I'm certain you can find it unranked for less than that, he was trying to highball you a bit probably I am assuming because you are a little newer. 

If you are somewhat newer I would not make leveling it a priority yet if you don't have all your important r10 mods ranked up yet, I would just get it up to 5-6 and then take it slow ranking the last few levels as you go along. 

53 minutes ago, Sean said:

The only mods that show their exact ranking would be rivens.

For any other mod, they will show their maxed state when being linked.

As for pricing, a rank 10 (maxed) Equilibrium would be about 200-350p.

For an unranked, it would be about 10-30p.

You got your best answer there ZTyTPKl.png @kamain42

1. If you want to buy max rank, you should asked for max rank

2. like every1 say, it will auto link max rank

3. Normally when people dont say r 1 r 2 or max rank it is assumed to be unranked.

4. you dont have to buy from any1 that you dotn feel comfortable. There is no such obligation / against the rule.

5. that is uncommon mod that can be hunt. It should be only 5 - 10 p.

6. Is a trading chat, put your price and if interested they will respond