Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

troble with m.r. 11

(PSN)ZARAKI_2676

Question

8 answers to this question

A few of the platforms at the beginning of this test are outside of your viewing range and it might not be easy to figure out where to go at first.  Also as the platforms move around and you're stuck waiting for them to get to the right spot to move on it's more efficient to concentrate on the orbs in this part of the test.  You can skip past a good part of the orbs that you find later in the test if you can kill the earlier ones easily.  I would suggest watching a video for this test.  Some of the videos for this test can also give you alternate ideas depending on your situation.  I saw one person using Frost and a Hobbled Dragon Key because he had issues with precision movement and the lowered movement helped him out.

2 minutes ago, TOYHERO said:

Use Titania razorwing to skip platforms and shortcut to the upper area

Also this.  If you have access to her Titania's 4 trivializes some MR tests.

I'll also support the Titania suggestion. Just keep in mind that in order for her 4 to work, you need energy. Throw Continuity, Streamline, and Flow on her, and don't bother with any other mods. This will give you full energy when you start (you start a mission with 5 more energy than normal for every unused point of Capacity), which will give you enough to get through the entire test in Razorwing. Since you don't have to worry about getting to the platforms, you can concentrate on shooting the orbs for more time.

I think the big thing is to make sure you are practicing in the Relay, in Simaris's room you can practice for it next mastery test and any mastery test you've done. (If you know this already sorry for my presumption).

Practice practice practice, this test is about using your double jumps, bullet jumps, and aimglide, while also shooting while moving, you will also benefit from timed rolls to avoid hard landing and losing time.  Don't stop to try to get all the orbs, keep pushing forward. Watch some videos online, they can help.

Edited by Gelkor

The titania suggestions is probably the best option. Just shoot the balls for extra time. Reach the upper platform and switch to normal mode. 

But be careful about titania as she can go a little to out of control as her bullet jump propels her the most than any other warframe. Thus having a high risk of throwing you off target. 

I suggest you practice the test a couple of times 

I finished the test with limbo as I found him to be more easier to control. 

Sonicor and Sybaris are the weapon I'd suggest 

Good luck!! 

Edited by Prophet_007