Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Void tileset traps

(XBOX)neoxal

Question

Are the traps in the void intended to be always triggerable? or can they sometimes not be triggered when stepping on the trigger buttons? I know it's a weird question but I have found myself many times in a room that looks like a small hallway. There are always 3 containers behind a wall. (see image below) and sometimes when I step on the square button on the floor at the begginnng of the hallway lasers will be triggered and the walls will open, but sometimes stepping on the buttons will not trigger the trap and the walls will not open. So am I triggering the trap correctly?, Is there a series of buttons throughout the level (or a combination) that I should press to open this walls? or is it random and sometimes will work and sometimes will not?

Spoiler

cYEtGGx.png

Same happens with a tile where there is a big hall and two spheres on the top. I press a button and one sphere opens for some seconds and I am able to shoot the containers inside, but the other one will not open under any circumstance even though there is loot inside (according to the radar). Is there a guide to know how all of this should work?

1 answer to this question

Yes. It is intended that only a portion of the traps trigger each time you go through. Some are more reliable than others.

For containers near walls, if you know they're there (PROTIP: Thief's Wit) you can slam attacks, shoot them with a weapon that has some punch-through stat, or use explosives to break them and then pick up the loot through the wall. Haven't tried picking up an Atayan Star through a wall though...