Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A Spectrum Of Problems With Nova

Clazzeh

Yes I think this is something that has been overlooked by the DE staff that is almost unforgivable, something so dire that it needs addressing ASAP!

Why cant I make a rainbow molecular prime!? Its needed so badly, I can only do so much as one frame, and with a team limit of four, and the fact I don't know six other Novas what am I to do!?

DE this need addressing as soon as possible!

(on a more serious note)

Loving Nova and I don't quite get the hate she is getting in the forums, yes she has a unique look, yes she makes explosions, and yes another teleport.

But as far as functionality and such goes, I have found her to be a rather useful and fun frame to play as, quickly rising to my top five frames behind Loki and Saryn. She stands out and has a surprisingly unique set of skills that are useful for both solo and team play.

The only problems I have had with her so far is the kinda weak antimatter drop, and her teleport getting me into places I shouldnt have tried to get into, other than that top marks!

Edit: Ok according to our friendly Rickman, the antimatter drop is kinda powered like nyx's Absorb! Load it with rounds and then try it!

Edited by Clazzeh

Loving Nova and I don't quite get the hate she is getting in the forums, yes she has a unique look, yes she makes explosions, and yes another teleport.

But as far as functionality and such goes, I have found her to be a rather useful and fun frame to play as, quickly rising to my top five frames behind Loki and Saryn. She stands out and has a surprisingly unique set of skills that are useful for both solo and team play.

^^^^^^

Totally! Although personally i preffer Saryn over Nova, Nova is a really fun frame =p

Try shooting the anti matter drop. It does SO much more damage. I've seen it go up to 1300+. Spawn it, load it with bullets, then collide it with an enemy, more damage! I think it even increases the explosion radius. People don't seem to like anti matter drop because they don't know how it works. As for the wormhole glitching us into places, that needs to be fixed, lol.

Edited by Rickman108