The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

SLOVA

TonyClark29

Question

7 answers to this question

I dont think we will ever know what the logic behind the above build is, half of it is self-defeating.

No range needed for nova, her 2 and 4 do not scale with range in any meaningful way.

45% Strength is all you need to cap the slow from 4, 2 does not scale with strength at all.

Duration increases the maximum size/range of 4.

So you want something like Corrosive Protection, Power Drift, Intensify, Streamline, rank 3 Fleeting Expertise, Continuity, Narrow Minded, Redirection, Last two slots choice of augments/mobility/extra duration.

Edited by FlyingLlama

17 minutes ago, FlyingLlama said:

I dont think we will ever know what the logic behind the above build is, half of it is self-defeating.

No range needed for nova, her 2 and 4 do not scale with range in any meaningful way.

45% Strength is all you need to cap the slow from 4, 2 does not scale with strength at all.

Duration increases the maximum size/range of 4.

So you want something like Corrosive Protection, Power Drift, Intensify, Streamline, rank 3 Fleeting Expertise, Continuity, Narrow Minded, Redirection, Last two slots choice of augments/mobility/extra duration.

This. Best build that was suggested by far.

14 hours ago, FlyingLlama said:

I'm particularly baffled by the decision to forma the aura slot to have a D polarity instead of a -.

I mean, there's a small number of warframes where you might want something other than a dash, but Nova definitely isn't one of them.

13 hours ago, (PS4)joshw1400 said:

Aura: Energy Siphon/Corrosive Projection

Exilus: Power Drift

-Vitality

-Quick Thinking

-Intensify

-Primed Continuity

-Primed Flow

-Narrow Minded

-Constitution

-Streamline

Yeah pretty much this exactly. Maximised dur build, does need five forma (to get rid of unnecessary third V polarity), but is fantastic.