Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Host Migration in Progress, Connection Lost -> Loot Is Lost

ngrazer

So yeah, this isn't the first time I've encountered this problem, but just now I've ran out of patience.

Yesterday I was playing a Survival Fissure T1 mission, spent 20 minutes, 4 Radiant Relics, got 1 Golden (Akstiletto Prime BP) and 2 or 3 Silver rewards (don't remember what they were though). 
Then at around 22nd minute I've opened the profile of one of the players, game stuttered for around 5-10 seconds, then unstuttered and I received the 'host migration' and 'connection lost' messages. 
Back to ship, the game asked if I'm willing to rejoin the mission. 
I rejoined the mission, checked the mission rewards tab and noticed my rewards from the first 20 minutes are gone but I thought maybe it was just a UI bug and I'll see them in rewards tab during evacuation. 
I've failed to get the reward from 5th relic due to low reactant drop (managed to get only 5 or 6 of them), but successfully opened the next relic (30th minute) and after that we evacuated. 
The best part is, I haven't received any reward from the first 20 minutes at all. But yeah, those 4 radiant relics were withdrawn from my account.

I asked the Support to restore my items and gave them some screenshots I took starting from the moment of 'host migration' message (e.g. this the moment after - yeah, it isn't in English, but look at how small the reward tab and how ridiculous stats are (for a 23m in Survival), or here you can see the amount of opened relics (5)) but... but the answer was (in a polite way, of course) 'lol s*** happens, not like we can do anything regarding your situation peace out'.

Than I did a quick search through forums and what do I get?

This one

And this one

And also this one

Or maybe this one

And dozens more of topics like these.

You know, losing a progress (of any sort) in ANY game heavy impacts experience from that game. And losing a progress because of the game's fault, not yours, and without Support being able to restore that progress/compensate it in some way/etc. isn't just 'heavy impacts' the experience, it's... well, you know what I'm trying to say.

The question is, are you planning to finally do something about this or will you keep on ignoring this problem? If you can't provide a client-server model, and since P2P can't be described as 'stable', maybe you should at least tie loot progression to the server so that I won't lost it because of the game's fault?

This has been an issue on multiple occasions and i haven't seen any step taken to solve it so far...

Support (managed by a third entity to DE) has proved itself less than helpful as well on multiple occasions besides very long response times, if they respond at all.

• 3 months later...