Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Syndicate Proc sound is muted while invisible

Xekrin

It is fairly easy to reproduce, unless it is inherent to my machine, which I find difficult to believe.  Regardless, I will supply links to sound files and the steps to do so.

• Equip syndicate weapon, any will do
  • gain affinity, let it proc, full sound is heard
  • repeat step 2 except while cloaked or invisible, any method will work
  • sound is cut short making it feel unfinished

If this is in response to making syndicate stealth procs sound stealthy, I don't like it.

Full sound of Syndicate Proc https://clyp.it/ydwuaomg

Partial sound of Syndicate Proc while Invisible/Cloaked https://clyp.it/03kty1i4

Apologies for not providing this in video format but this was easier for me to record and upload.

Edited by Xekrin

2 minutes ago, Asphyxxia said:

Are you using Loki or just any frame that can go invisible? Arcane Trickery? Naramon Shadow step?

Tested with Loki, naramon on various frames and ivara.  Do not have arcane trickery high enough to adequetely test it with that.  It has been a while so I do not know precisely which update to reference but I do know it is fairly recent.  Prior to update 20 at least, even with Loki, it would cause the entire sfx to play.

My immediate thought when I first heard it was that the proc was not going off at all, but I've recently been able to at least witness the proc itself works, just not the sound.

If you listen (if you've not already done so) to the two clips it is easy to hear the difference and what is missing from the second one.