Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Making Excalibur look Cool with the Limited Colors?

(PSN)Epithym

Question

Right, so recently I have started to get into all this Fashion Frame business however, the issue is how I have just started Warframe one week ago. While I was exploring the Arsenal and the Appearence Tab, I noticed that we can only choose one row of colors within the Classic pack, everything else locked. This does disappoint me, considering this now makes me feel like I am locked off to actually making my frames look decent. Is there any designs out there I can use on my Excalibur with just the limited colors, if so please do share. :)

7 answers to this question

1 minute ago, (PS4)Epithym said:

I have started to get into all this Fashion Frame business however, the issue is how I have just started Warframe one week ago.

honestly, ignore fashion frame for now and focus on progression. if you are a die-hard fashion framer then buy the colour packs in the market as they give the most bang for buck

Uru looks better than Udyat on Excal.

And if you want to make your frame look good with limited colors, be sure to also colorize your weaponry. As it sits on your character, it can change apparent colors. Such as, you could have your Excal mostly grey with red highlights and blue accents. Then have your melee be mostly blue and your weaponry mostly red. There's choices here despite the limited color selections. You can do a lot if you play around.

But for reals, the Classic Saturated color pallete is seriously a must-buy. That and Smoke, you can make any color you want if you're adept at the color wheel.

Log in at big Holliday for free color palette. Baro ki teer sometimes brought cool armor abd syandana, farming ducats while continue progressing. Do alert for free helm.

Easy color combinations dark color for primary and secondary, light for accent, or reverse it.