Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How can I reset my progress on PS4

(PSN)theshyguy489

Question

8 answers to this question

22 minutes ago, (PS4)theshyguy489 said:

I first played this game on ps4 but later moved to PC. I resently when back to the ps4 to find how much of a mess my progress was. I just want to start from scratch now. Is there an option for me?

Start a new account, or ask support to reset the account. You WILL lose everything though, so make sure you dont have anything really care about.

7 minutes ago, (PS4)theshyguy489 said:

I played on the ps4 before the addition of junctions and junction requirements. So now I have multiple planets unlocked but not junctions. Plus I crafted to many crappy items and made bad purchases.

Having planets unlocked without doing the junctions is just a symptom of the changes they've made to the map. You'll have to clear those junctions in a new game anyway. For having "crafted too many crappy items", that's progress. Eventually, even a high MR player needs to go hunt down and craft a Seer or level a MK1-Furax for mastery, so having a lot of crappy items crafted means you have a lot done that most ignore until later. And for "bad purchases", look at it this way - starting a new account will be even more of a waste of money as the money used on the old account is effectively lost.

It's far more of a waste to start over than to just continue.

Edited by Azure.Fang

I kinda get where op's coming from. It's like when you get #*($%%@ up in a character creation on darksouls. You could just progress and level uo the attribute you want, but it just feels..messy, and i just want to stsrt over propperly.

But nevertheless, in wf, you can just turn a blind eye and progress through the starchart from 0 and do junctions as you go (don't bother with distant planets first even though you have it unlocked)

and the trash you've purchased, just level them up to 30 and sell to clean it up. If you feel like picking it up again in the future then so be it. You won't get your plat anyways if you restart (except that starting 50p which you can just trade for)

problem solved ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)