Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

You Need To Add A New Report Option

Wumpbugler

Me and my friend were just running a defense mission, just the two of us, when a random joined. As opposed to helping the person just afk'ed until level 5 and then took the reward after not firing a single shot. THEN they managed to rejoin after wave 5 less than a minute later and again afk'ed, only taking the time to put themselves into a corner.  They stayed until wave 10 and took that reward too.

Afterward me and my friend went to go report the person however there was no report option that matched what the person had done. The game clearly stated that false report would be held against our account so we had to leave a clearly toxic player unreported.

Private. Private games everywhere.

Invite Only. Invite Only games everywhere.

If you and your friend can make it in a duo, why keep going on Online?

Although i understand your situation, but there is nothing you can do, also, reporting players, last time i've checked was considered offensive. Dunno if it's still the same "rules".

Best of luck on your campain

Private. Private games everywhere.

Invite Only. Invite Only games everywhere.

If you and your friend can make it in a duo, why keep going on Online?

Although i understand your situation, but there is nothing you can do, also, reporting players, last time i've checked was considered offensive. Dunno if it's still the same "rules".

Best of luck on your campain

This has nothing to do with what he said, game needs a way to report players still and actually report bugs IN GAME. not on forums.

This has nothing to do with what he said, game needs a way to report players still and actually report bugs IN GAME. not on forums.

Not gonna happen.

There is no rules stating that an AFK player is forbidden. So why are you going to report a player that has done nothing wrong?

It's morally wrong indeed, but who gives a F*** for what you morally think? (not offending you, just giving an example).

As long as, DE states some ingame rules, there are no "report" features. At the moment, everything we can and cannot do ingame, are purely morally based.

If you find yourself in this situation the best you can do is throw the game and let the pod get eaten. If the leecher decides to wake up and save the pod then all is well, if not then just make a new lobby and hope you don't end up with another leecher.

Build up agro to the enemies, and take them for a walk near the afker.  Rhino works for that just cast iron skin and stand next to it, when iron skin wears off they then attack everything.  The leech is now more than likely dead and has to waste a revive as you certainly won't revive it.

Build up agro to the enemies, and take them for a walk near the afker.  Rhino works for that just cast iron skin and stand next to it, when iron skin wears off they then attack everything.  The leech is now more than likely dead and has to waste a revive as you certainly won't revive it.

Aggro all the Leechers! :D

Build up agro to the enemies, and take them for a walk near the afker.  Rhino works for that just cast iron skin and stand next to it, when iron skin wears off they then attack everything.  The leech is now more than likely dead and has to waste a revive as you certainly won't revive it

The first 5 waves the person did die and still for the reward at wave 5.

The second time the person was sitting on top of a box, in a corner next to the pod so they shot the pod 1st. My friend was a Nova so he teleported the person in front of the pod so they could be a decoy.  The person just came back 5 seconds later and went back on the box. 

Not gonna happen.

There is no rules stating that an AFK player is forbidden. So why are you going to report a player that has done nothing wrong?

It's morally wrong indeed, but who gives a F*** for what you morally think? (not offending you, just giving an example).

As long as, DE states some ingame rules, there are no "report" features. At the moment, everything we can and cannot do ingame, are purely morally based.

If something is morally wrong and has the capability to negatively affect the community, then it must be made a punishable and reportable offense by DE. This post is therefore asking for players that afk to be reportable and punished for their crimes against humanity.

If something is morally wrong and has the capability to negatively affect the community, then it must be made a punishable and reportable offense by DE. This post is therefore asking for players that afk to be reportable and punished for their crimes against humanity.

Morally wrong to who?

It seem for that player he wasn't doing anything wrong. Who is right and who is wrong? Morality is not something you can discuss if it's right or wrong, since in depends on where you live, how you live, how you grow up and in what kind of environment you lived/live.

I don't like leechers, but i don't care.

But just like you said, DE has the power to make up the rules, fair or not, it's their game, so if they want to punish everyone that is 30 seconds not moving they can.

I wouldn't mind having a report button, but it WILL be abused. ALOT

we need votekick

We do NOT need to give the votekick feature to a ton of trolls.

It WILL be abused.

How would you feel going through an alert mission...and being kicked right before extraction?

How would you feel going through a boss missions...and being kicked right before you get the loot?

How would you feel going through a nice long mission, having a ton of fun, getting a few rare mods you wanted....and being kicked because one of the groups friends just got online?

We need a blacklist, NOT a vote kick.

Blacklists cant be abused like vote kicking can.

Edited by Tsukinoki

Morally wrong to who?

It seem for that player he wasn't doing anything wrong. Who is right and who is wrong? Morality is not something you can discuss if it's right or wrong, since in depends on where you live, how you live, how you grow up and in what kind of environment you lived/live.

I don't like leechers, but i don't care.

But just like you said, DE has the power to make up the rules, fair or not, it's their game, so if they want to punish everyone that is 30 seconds not moving they can.

I wouldn't mind having a report button, but it WILL be abused. ALOT

Right and wrong are extremely definable when you're talking about a game. Because games are objectives with a set of rules made up by a single person or group. Therefor there is a right and wrong way to play their game. Because its their game and they can define what is considered cheating.

Its no different than if we were playing poker and i was hiding extra aces under the table in my lap. And if you called me out and i said "You cant define right and wrong. We're all equal people here."

Right and wrong are extremely definable when you're talking about a game. Because games are objectives with a set of rules made up by a single person or group. Therefor there is a right and wrong way to play their game. Because its their game and they can define what is considered cheating.

Its no different than if we were playing poker and i was hiding extra aces under the table in my lap. And if you called me out and i said "You cant define right and wrong. We're all equal people here."

Exactly, but in this specific game, there are no rules made. And you, can't set the rules, since you're a regular player, you can't choose what is wrong or right and punish anyone just because it's against your idea of morality.

As for poker, poker has rules, and one of them is "you can't cheat", having card under the table is considered cheating. Just get access to a list of poker rules and you'll find it there.

As for Warframe, the only rule at the moment is: If you use cheats (aka cheat engine) you're banned.

Everything else is permitted for the current set of rules. This is one of the most "harmful"  things that happens in online games. No rules, no infractions, you can do the hell you want to do. As long as, you don't infraction human rights, being a game or not, being offensive to someone directly can be punished by law, although it's not likely to occur, most of us are adults so we have a bit of manners

Edited by Endrance

Everything else is permitted for the current set of rules. This is one of the most "harmful"  things that happens in online games. No rules, no infractions, you can do the hell you want to do.

So basically you're saying that if there weren't rules against murdering people you would go on a murder spree? Or a robbing spree? As long as there aren't rules there aren't infractions according to you!

(See what happens when you try to extend the logic you operate off of to the real world?)

And human decency is something that should at least be expected in online communities.

Further, there are rules that can safely be ASSUMED to be in place without the devs having to outright state it.

Or do you cheat in all games unless they specifically say "Dont cheat"?

Edited by Tsukinoki

So basically you're saying that if there weren't rules against murdering people you would go on a murder spree? Or a robbing spree? As long as there aren't rules there aren't infractions according to you!

And why wouldn't i? (please don't get me wrong, read the rest :D)

Why wouldn't you? Do you understand that for you murdering is bad because our community states it as a bad thing? The same goes for robbery.

We, as a community, make up our values, that's why depending on where you go, values change, morals change. While here, or there, you rob someone or kill someone you get 5 years jail or something, while in other places you just verbally offend someone and you gain a free ride to the electric chair.

That's why, rules exist, to states a few "moral" conditions for a wide set of communities.

Edit: well, enough of this moral crap, let's just keep on the thread xD

Edited by Endrance

• 2 weeks later...

Its not just AFKers. Just ran a Rescue/Data Mod mission and We have a Nova, Ivaland, Take the Data and Run all the way back to starting point and just stood there while the whole team was at the extraction room and waited. In the end the group members left and so did he (after +30 mins), luckily I was near the extraction point so when he left I got the Data mod in hand and just walked to the point.

But there really is a need to do something this type of BS.