Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Looking for a gay friendly clan

Apricity--

We are very much Gay friendly... we are all inclusive and have a couple of openly gay members who are active.  We are Gods of Salt, a fun and active mountain clan.  We are 16+ but 95% of us are 20-40.

Here's our recruiting thread for more info...

If you have any questions, or would like to chat to any of our members then please get in contact with me.  You are also welcome to hop on our teamspeak at ts3.godsofsalt.com for a chat or to hang out anytime

6 hours ago, Existens. said:

Those just seem like generic introductions to the clan, im looking for something specific but thanks for at least posting instead of just sending an invite ingame 

I just felt like all the basics about the clan were in my general post, and that's why I said come talk to me or hop on our teamspeak to get to know us... so it wasn't just generic for you. 

The clan was started a year ago by myself and a couple of others to get away from the faceless large clans with loads of rules, and the toxicity that comes along with them.  The idea was to start a mature gaming community where we just hang out and have lots of fun playing games together.  We have members from round the world, who all get along well, play warframe and other games together.  We have loads of laughs and do not tolerate any prejudices.  We have some members who were bullied for being gay in other clans who have found their home with us.  We have all sorts of people... largely we are all nerds lol, we are playing wf after all, but people from all walks of life, straight, gay, bisexual, furry, bronie, take your pick, those are just the ones who've told us.

If you'd like to know about me, i'm female, 39, from Scotland.  I'm a chef and run my own business. I've been a clan leader in games for the last 15 years. I love warframe and am dedicated to building a safe and fun community for all.  So far it's been very successful... offer is still open if you'd like to try us, or you would like any other information please let me know.  Again, welcome to hop on our teamspeak anytime and have a chat.  Ts3.godsofsalt.com

7 hours ago, Existens. said:

Those just seem like generic introductions to the clan, im looking for something specific but thanks for at least posting instead of just sending an invite ingame 

What exactly are you looking for?

12 hours ago, Houndoominite said:

What exactly are you looking for?

Clans specifically based around gay friendly enviorments, i've been with too many clans that dont exhibit that behavior but claim too, so im being very cautious 

7 hours ago, Existens. said:

Clans specifically based around gay friendly enviorments, i've been with too many clans that dont exhibit that behavior but claim too, so im being very cautious 

I'm not saying a clan doesn't exist that was entirely built around a gay friendly environment, and I hope you find it, but I think that will be almost impossible.  I'm not sure what you are expecting other than a clan that was built around being a safe and friendly space for all.  Good luck in your search, we'll be here and happy to be your safe place if you don't find what else you are looking for.

8 hours ago, Existens. said:

Chances of finding a clan that you specifically want are low. Like Scarlet78 said, I think you should find a safe and friendly clan with mature members.

9 hours ago, Existens. said:

My clan is build around community in general, putting a strong emphasis on being friendly to everyone. You'd be hard pressed to find a clan entirely focused on gay friendly behavior