Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

★ Celestial Gladiators - Recruiting Thread Moved!

Akariteru

Mastery Rank: 18
Previous clan: Cursed Fangs
Do you have Discord?: Yes!
Anything we should know about you?: Hi there! I'm Aycelle/Icel (pronounced as /i-cell/), like I said I'm from the Philippines. I just started playing Warframe last February. One thing you should know about me is that I suck at writing things about myself so if you'll have me I'll answer any question (personal or for s h i t s & giggles) you throw my way.

Edit: I also have 2 friends who would like to join your clan as well, I'll have them message you when they've left our current clan.

Edited by Aycelle

1 hour ago, Aycelle said:

Mastery Rank: 18
Previous clan: Cursed Fangs
Do you have Discord?: Yes!
Anything we should know about you?: Hi there! I'm Aycelle/Icel (pronounced as /i-cell/), like I said I'm from the Philippines. I just started playing Warframe last February. One thing you should know about me is that I suck at writing things about myself so if you'll have me I'll answer any question (personal or for s h i t s & giggles) you throw my way.

Edit: I also have 2 friends who would like to join your clan as well, I'll have them message you when they've left our current clan.

Awesome awesome! I've sent you an invite in-game, welcome aboard! You'll get the Discord link when you're in the clan~
Your friends are also more than welcome, just get them to shoot me a message and I'll send them invites :)

Edited by -CG-Squiddy

Mastery Rank: 14

In Game Name: STK112
Previous clan: Divine Ouroboros
Do you have Discord?: Yes I do.
Anything we should know about you?: 

Been playing the game since 2013, don't have Excalibur Prime (Remember when he had super jumps ?) cause i am poor (plz send munny),  still at school so might need to be offline once in a while. I am consider myself a relaxed guy, like Excal and hate chicken + monkey.

Edited by STK112

8 hours ago, STK112 said:

Mastery Rank: 14

In Game Name: STK112
Previous clan: Divine Ouroboros
Do you have Discord?: Yes I do.
Anything we should know about you?: 

Been playing the game since 2013, don't have Excalibur Prime (Remember when he had super jumps ?) cause i am poor (plz send munny),  still at school so might need to be offline once in a while. I am consider myself a relaxed guy, like Excal and hate chicken + monkey.

Hey, your invite will be in your inbox next time you login, welcome :)

Mastery Rank: 13

In Game Name: Asercool
Previous clan: Eternal Shinobi
Do you have Discord?: Yes.
Anything we should know about you?: Been playing since Grineer Informer event , albeit rather inactive occasionally due to finals being around this year.

5 minutes ago, asercool said:

Mastery Rank: 13

In Game Name: Asercool
Previous clan: Eternal Shinobi
Anything we should know about you?: Been playing since Grineer Informer event , albeit rather inactive occasionally due to finals being around this year.

Hiya!
I've just sent you your invite, it'll be waiting for you next you come online.
Once you're in the clan, the Discord join code will be in the message of the day~
Welcome to CG! <3

The kindest and most welcoming clan I've ever been a part of, despite my frequent inactivity they've kept me around and I honestly believe that I made a lot of friends that I'm going to cherish for a long time in here. (Especially you, Orphbae, SquidQueen and Plate <3)

18 hours ago, -CG-BrightStar said:

The kindest and most welcoming clan I've ever been a part of, despite my frequent inactivity they've kept me around and I honestly believe that I made a lot of friends that I'm going to cherish for a long time in here. (Especially you, Orphbae, SquidQueen and Plate <3)

Thank you Bright ;w; <3

After joining this clan, I was elevated. I was in a deep depression and warframe help lift me mood. Then came this korean clan which spoke **** all the time. After that I was solo for a while, then I join a clan. It was ok, a bunch of weebo aussies. Yeah, its all right. Better not join tho, cuz they like to drink and take drugs and is a bad influence on your general IQ and mood.

Too high.

Join it, seriously. You gotta try it once.

(Not the clan leader tho, cant try her unless you can buy a ticket to Adelaide.)

Edited by fargove

On 6/21/2017 at 10:22 PM, fargove said:

After joining this clan, I was elevated. I was in a deep depression and warframe help lift me mood. Then came this korean clan which spoke **** all the time. After that I was solo for a while, then I join a clan. It was ok, a bunch of aweebo aussies. Yeah, its all right. Better not join tho, cuz they like to drink and take drugs and is a bad influence on your general IQ and mood.

Too high.

Join it, seriously. You gotta try it once.

(Not the clan leader tho, cant try her unless you cant buy a ticket to Adelaide.)

HAHAHA
Thank you Fargove <3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Mastery Ran: 17

In Game Name: Cid.Vicious

Previous clan: Immortal Empire

Anything we should know about you?: Been playing the game, on and off, since 2013. Just came back from a 2 year hiatus during the Ambulas Reborn event and was surprised by how much things have changed like parkour 2.0 and the tonkor getting nerfed:angry:.

Edited by Cid.Vicious

16 hours ago, Cid.Vicious said:

Mastery Ran: 17

In Game Name: Cid.Vicious

Previous clan: Immortal Empire

Anything we should know about you?: Been playing the game, on and off, since 2013. Just came back from a 2 year hiatus during the Ambulas Reborn event and was surprised by how much things have changed like parkour 2.0 and the tonkor getting nerfed:angry:.

Hiya!
Your clan invite has been sent, welcome to the Gladiators~
When you hop in, please join the clan Discord, the join link will be in the clan message.

Thank you and we'll see you soon! <3

Hi folks not sure if your still recruiting , but here goes .                                                                                                                                                                                                              Mastery rank : 20 .                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                     Country : Australia (victoria) .                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                   Previous Clan  : Sounds bad but carn't for life of me remember it (was over 2 years ago ) , can remeber the clan leaders name though .                                                                           Do you have discord  : Yep but did not use it much befor quiting gaming .                                                                                                                                                                               Anything we should know about you  ? : Played warframe for long periods on and off up untill quiting all gaming over 2 years ago . Things have changed in my life and gaming is      back on but the only game i found myself really wanting to play again was warframe , but holy cow has alot changed in 2 odd years , got quite abit of catching up to do .                                                                                                                                            

25 minutes ago, mudtoad said:

Hi folks not sure if your still recruiting , but here goes .                                                                                                                                                                                                              Mastery rank : 20 .                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                     Country : Australia (victoria) .                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                   Previous Clan  : Sounds bad but carn't for life of me remember it (was over 2 years ago ) , can remeber the clan leaders name though .                                                                           Do you have discord  : Yep but did not use it much befor quiting gaming .                                                                                                                                                                               Anything we should know about you  ? : Played warframe for long periods on and off up untill quiting all gaming over 2 years ago . Things have changed in my life and gaming is      back on but the only game i found myself really wanting to play again was warframe , but holy cow has alot changed in 2 odd years , got quite abit of catching up to do .                                                                                                                                            

Hiya!
You should have your invite in your inbox - when you get in, please remember to join the clan Discord.
Looking forward to spending time with you! <3

Mastery Rank: 21

Previous clan: Lone Rangers(got kicked for being inactive for 3 weeks [because of irl stuff.])

Do you have Discord?:Nope

Anything we should know about you: Laid back, I like silence.

Edited by Scherhardt

3 minutes ago, Scherhardt said:

Mastery Rank: 21

Previous clan: Lone Rangers(got kicked for being inactive for 3 weeks [because of irl stuff.])

Do you have Discord?:Nope

Anything we should know about you: Laid back, I like silence.

Hiya!
Sorry, but as per our clan requirements, we're looking for Discord users - this is so that we can be 100% able to communicate during long event runs and whatnot. 
Might I suggest you to our no-Discord-required sister clan, Nightfall Gladiators?

• 5 weeks later...