Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

★ Celestial Gladiators - Recruiting Thread Moved!

Akariteru

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, zolboohuu said:

Mastery Rank:20
Previous clan: ƊƐSƇƐƝƊƐƊ MAƊƝƐSS ★RECRUITING mountain clan ★ INTERNATIONAL, RANK 9 ★ Active members! Come join us
Do you have Discord?: Yes
Anything we should know about you?: im active player :)

Hiya!
Mongolia is a bit outside of the area we look for CG members from as it's not in south-east Asia, but main Asia.
If you'd still like to be a part of the Gladiators, you're more than welcome to join Aurora Gladiators here~

Mastery Rank: 18

IGN: Jonald247

Previous Clan: Deadly Saints

Discord: Yes

Random Stuff: I just started playing Warframe a month ago and just finished uni (a dangerous combination) therefore has plenty of free time. I would like to get into the endgame activities but my previous clan barely had active members. Very active in Warframe and eager to learn from the best. Appreciates memes alot.

Edited by Jonald247

35 minutes ago, Jonald247 said:

Mastery Rank: 18

IGN: Jonald247

Previous Clan: Deadly Saints

Discord: Yes

Random Stuff: I just started playing Warframe a month ago and just finished uni (a dangerous combination) therefore has plenty of free time. I would like to get into the endgame activities but my previous clan barely had active members. Very active in Warframe and eager to learn from the best. Appreciates memes alot.

Hiya o/
Can I get you to join our Discord server here, so we can have a bit of a chat?

• 2 weeks later...

Hi everyone!
As you all know, the new Operation has been announced, and CG is opening it's doors to anyone who would like to join us on our journey to #1 Storm Clan!
There are several slots open, so if you've been thinking about applying, now's the time!

• 2 weeks later...

As a former Founding Warlord(Panzerfaust), and Alliance Leader(ICE) I just want to mention that the Celestial Gladiators is hands down not only the best competitive storm clan on the planet but has the greatest community in the game. If you're thinking of joining, give this clan a try. You'll find from the moment you join you're treated with friendship, and an open community who not only wants to play with you but get to know you. The Head Gladiators in the clan are also some of the most hard working people I've seen in a very long time. They help you with the rank up challenges, the raids, constantly make sure the clan is filled up and has an active community around. The Founding Warlord of Celestial Gladiators is also one of the most kind, hard working, and interactive warlords I've ever met. This clan is just like it is advertised. It's the real deal. 

• Like 1

Congratulations to CG on not only being the first known Storm Clan in the world to build their first Gold trophy, but for also managing to build 19 of them!
I'm proud of all of our members. <3

Slots are also now open if anyone would like to join the Gladiators and prove themselves!

QwvGxjx.jpg

Edited by -CG-Squiddy

The intent is to provide Tenno with a sense of pride and accomplishment for achieving high scores.

As for cost, we selected initial values based upon memes from the Origin System and other adjustments made to darwinise plebians before recruitment. Among other things, we're looking at average per-Gladiator weed smoking rates on a daily basis, and we'll be making constant adjustments to ensure that Gladiators have challenges that are compelling, rewarding, and of course attainable via spiciness.

We appreciate the candid desperation to be accepted, and the passion the community has put forth around the current topics here on Warframe, our forums and across our social media outlets.

Our Gladiators will continue to make changes and monitor plebian feedback and update everyone as soon and as often as we can.

• 3 weeks later...