Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

★ Celestial Gladiators - Recruiting Thread Moved!

Akariteru

• 2 weeks later...

Mastery Rank: 13
Previous clan: Phoenix Kings (still in there currently but its an american clan)
Do you have Discord?: ya
Anything we should know about you?: na , in game name is same

Looking for people to do raids and group stuff with , unfortunately the ping is garbage in warframe if the host is american so yeah looking for aussies to play with 

4 hours ago, Gemtech said:

Mastery Rank: 13
Previous clan: Phoenix Kings (still in there currently but its an american clan)
Do you have Discord?: ya
Anything we should know about you?: na , in game name is same

Looking for people to do raids and group stuff with , unfortunately the ping is garbage in warframe if the host is american so yeah looking for aussies to play with 

Hiya! 
You don't seem to meet the requirements for our elite clan, but can I suggest you to our sister clans Nightfall and Darkstar Gladiators instead? As with CG, they are OCE-only, so there shouldn't be a ping issue :)

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all, just an update - we have officially claimed our spot as #1 Storm Clan in the World as of last event, finishing our first trophy on the same day of the event beginning (fastest known), and finishing with 20 Gold trophies and extra Hemocytes - the most known from another clan is 17.

Thank you to all Gladiators who helped make this possible!

• 4 weeks later...

Hi all,

Is there any vacancy in the clan?

• IGN: Vix-Vaporub
  • MR: 18
  • Previous (current clan): Ob-Scene
  • Discord: Yes
  • Mic: Yes

Reason for joining. We are all ex-Neverwinter Online but the time difference to the US is a pain. Keen to join Oceanic Guild.

8 hours ago, Vix-Vaporub said:

Hi all,

Is there any vacancy in the clan?

• IGN: Vix-Vaporub
  • MR: 18
  • Previous (current clan): Ob-Scene
  • Discord: Yes
  • Mic: Yes

Reason for joining. We are all ex-Neverwinter Online but the time difference to the US is a pain. Keen to join Oceanic Guild.

Hiya!
Could I get you to join our clan Discord (you can find the link on our main post) so that we can chat a little?
Thank you!

• 2 weeks later...

Hiya :D..

IGN: -SiLK- (going to change it to eXotic or -CG-eXotic if I join and it's allowed as soon as possible)

MR: 23

Currently clanless..

I know the clan is primarily recruiting around Australia and New Zealand but I'd still like to join if it's not a huge issue :D..

4 hours ago, -SiLK- said:

Hiya :D..

IGN: -SiLK- (going to change it to eXotic or -CG-eXotic if I join and it's allowed as soon as possible)

MR: 23

Currently clanless..

I know the clan is primarily recruiting around Australia and New Zealand but I'd still like to join if it's not a huge issue :D..

Hey!
Sorry to disappoint, but we're OCE/SEA exclusive with no exceptions and have been since we founded. 
I'm really sorry to let you down! :(

• 3 months later...

Mastery Rank: 17 (should be 18 by either tomorrow or Friday! Bit confused if the MR cap is 17 or 18 as the OP says both lol)
Previous clan: Space Shark Incorporated
Do you have Discord?: Yes
Anything we should know about you?: Hope ya'll like memes

Hope there's a vacancy and thank God a clan exists with a similar timezone, I loved my time with SSI but the time difference was just polar opposite.

Edited by Legendary2K2005

• 1 month later...

In-Game Name: Styxgeist
Mastery Rank:11
Preferred clan: Nightfall Gladiators
Previous clan: Can't remember. Went idle since last year. Was just casual though
Do you have Discord?: No
Anything we should know about you?: Nothing that you can't find out by running a police report 🙂

In-Game Name: MSTRFrame
Mastery Rank: 24
Preferred clan: Celestial Gladiators
Previous clan: Deus Ex Tempus
Anything we should know about you?: I love playing games and had a competitive mindset for both WoW and Dota. I had just joined back Warframe a couple months ago after a year of not playing. Initially I had joined a clan just for access to the dojo. But right now, i'm looking for a place to stay for long term, and Celestial Gladiators seem to be the right fit, considering they have mostly SEA/AU players.

9 hours ago, MSTRFrame said:

In-Game Name: MSTRFrame
Mastery Rank: 24
Preferred clan: Celestial Gladiators
Previous clan: Deus Ex Tempus
Anything we should know about you?: I love playing games and had a competitive mindset for both WoW and Dota. I had just joined back Warframe a couple months ago after a year of not playing. Initially I had joined a clan just for access to the dojo. But right now, i'm looking for a place to stay for long term, and Celestial Gladiators seem to be the right fit, considering they have mostly SEA/AU players.

Hey, your still in your old clan, so i cant invite you yet. If its easy for you message me on discord at Chillvile#6441 when you left the old clan and ill send you an invite.

• 1 month later...
On 2018-06-19 at 11:59 PM, Legendary2K2005 said:

Mastery Rank: 17 (should be 18 by either tomorrow or Friday! Bit confused if the MR cap is 17 or 18 as the OP says both lol)
Previous clan: Space Shark Incorporated
Anything we should know about you?: Hope ya'll like memes

Hope there's a vacancy and thank God a clan exists with a similar timezone, I loved my time with SSI but the time difference was just polar opposite.

Just renewing interest for the clan, are any recruiters still active?

And yes, I have hit mr 18 since then lol

18 hours ago, Legendary2K2005 said:

Just renewing interest for the clan, are any recruiters still active?

And yes, I have hit mr 18 since then lol

Hey! Yes they are, please message Notaveerus, -CG-ImMrBloo or myself ingame and we'll  get you sorted! ❤️

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

In-Game Name: StellarElite
Mastery Rank: MR23
Preferred clan: Celestial Gladiators
Previous clan: Coup de Grace
Anything we should know about you?:

I used to play this game a lot, but I wanna get active again. Used to play a lot of Destiny 2. Normally play for fun, but I can be competitive if so desired. I've been on-and-off since 2013, but that will change if I end up making friends. I hope you'll have me.

Edited by StellarElite
Editing for clarification

• 2 weeks later...

Is there a spot for a relatively new player in Nightfall Gladiators? I'm from Australia and I'm looking for an active clan to play with.

In-Game Name: Noqturne
Mastery Rank: MR7
Previous clan: Don't have one

Is there a spot for in the Nightfall Gladiators clan? I'm from Australia and I'm looking for an active clan to play with.

In-Game Name: Tiberious85
Mastery Rank: MR8
Previous clan: Don't have one

Do you have Discord?: No

• 2 weeks later...

Mastery Rank: 22 (about to change to 23)
Previous clan: Clanless
Anything we should know about you?: Nothing much atm. I just wanted to join Celestial Gladiators because of one of my friends there. His name is BlackxxOut

I do hope there's still vacancy

Edited by AgentFlamax