Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Add Button "stop Vote"

Trololol_Banana

When I play with some friends and someone clicks on a mission while the rest of us is busy, we all have to do a race against the clock, because the countdown of one minute has been started! If we aren't fast enough with fusing or equipping weapons, we all have to rehost the map. Please add a button that stops the vote for the player.

-Trololol_Banana

@UnearthedArcana

It does not kick anyone, and it will stop the vote.

They still need a button to undo/cancel a persons vote though because its annoying to switch from "Private" to "Online" or "Invite-Only". And not that many people know it.

If they added a "Cancel Vote" button somewhere on the diorama it shows that would prevent a lot of issues.

Only the one who did clickvote will have to do this. When another person does vote counts down still.

I just drop down the online-status and re-click online, works

/solved :)

Only the one who did clickvote will have to do this. When another person does vote counts down still.

I just drop down the online-status and re-click online, works

/solved :)

So only the host can "delete" his/her vote, but not the ones of the other players.... Nice solution *ahem*

Will kick everyone out of the game.

I've switched from private to online and back as both the host and a member and it never kicked anyone, just cancelled the vote. I did this last night as a member when I clicked on a nightmare mission by accident when the group decided to run a different one. I also did it as the host when I clicked to start a boss nightmare mission and one of the group had to AFK briefly because of IRL stuff (everyone else also had to cancel their votes the same way).

No one was kicked at all.

So only the host can "delete" his/her vote, but not the ones of the other players.... Nice solution *ahem*

Any member can delete their vote by switching. You just cant delete anyone elses. Any of the members can do the same thing as the host to cancel the vote. Edited by Tsukinoki

Only if you are the host.

I've done this as a host tons of times, even in PUGs, and it never kicked anyone. Even did it last night when one of the members had to AFK briefly IRL so we had to stop a nightmare mission vote. No one was kicked or anything. Edited by Tsukinoki

I've switched from private to online and back as both the host and a member and it never kicked anyone, just cancelled the vote.

No one was kicked at all.

Not if they are in your friendlist, but if you are playing with people who aren't in your friendlist and you switch to private, they are getting kicked out.

Not if they are in your friendlist, but if you are playing with people who aren't in your friendlist and you switch to private, they are getting kicked out.

Then please explain how I did exactly that in a PUG last night where I was hosting?

Figured it out, thanks.

But it would be more simple to just add a button instead of changing some things, especially for beginning players.

Oh no, don't get me wrong. I agree with you that we should have a button to cancel votes as that would make it a lot easier for everyone, including new players.

I was just trying to explain that you *can* cancel your votes regardless of PUG or private group and how to do so.

If you read one of my early posts in this I say that it would be very nice to have a cancel button and that as long as they are updating the UI they should hopefully do that soon.