Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ambulas Assassination In Sorties

Kurambik

I am not excluding that I may have been doing something wrong but I am just here to see if my experience was shared.

The Ambulas sortie 3 was experiencing some issues here are my experiences of the 2 runs that I did:

• First run was with Mag Prime (had arcane Aegis and Energize), Quanta Vandal, Euphona Prime, Redeemer, Prisma Shade, and Zenurik (I'm including my loadout for possible debugging reasons). At one point my character disappeared (kinda like I went invisible) and no shots were coming out of my Euphona. Abilities and firing seemed to be working fine but no slugs were being shot.
  • The second run I went with Inaros and a Tigris Prime (we also had an ancient and osprey specter). To my surprise the Tigris was only hitting 1s and 2s per pellet, my squad had the same experience from what they've told me. I know the boss fight should not be easy but for a level 100 boss those numbers are too low considering how the Tigris Prime dealt with a level 200+ Ambulas in an endless during the event (It struggled but at no point did it hit 1s and 2s).
  • The third run didn't happen cos the sorties changed but that was poor planning on my part.

Anyone else had this problem by any chance?