Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Suggestion for PS4 controller settings/options setup

(PSN)steeler1168

Ok, so I have my controller set to the classic setup with the powers being on the Dpad and swipe on touchpad being four gear slots. I've recently came back from a year brake from the game and I had to change the touchpad button from being a waypoint to focus/transference. Not much of a big deal until I got pretty annoyed with not having a waypoint. I've also been annoyed about not having acces to the full gear wheel and only having four slots since I like having my powers on the Dpad. So I came up with a few suggestions to add the the control options and improve quality of life. 

—Let Focus and Transference have the ability to be its own swipe on the touchpad. (Example: swipe left for focus and swipe right for transference. Swipe again for canceling.) I think having it being a separate swipe could give us more options with the setup instead of being a press/push-hold setting. 

—Have the gear wheel be an option to use when holding down the touchpad. I know for the default setting you hold the down button on the Dpad to get the gear wheel. Why not let us do that with the touchpad button? With this I could press for waypoint, and push/hold for gear items. 

I hope these suggestions can make it into the game :)