Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dojo Design Ended Up Screwed For My Clan :/

Hybridon

To the point, we dont have a full view of how much the obstacle course will occupy. I built two cross cnectors, one to the left to build the "fun" hallway, and one to the right to do the research hallway.

When I built up the obstacle course, it extends till the cross conector with the research section and basically gave me a dead end.

My question is, if I demolish it, will I get the resources back? Cause seriously we are on the edge of space limit, and I wanted to keep some nodes available for future dojo stuff...

If you demolish it after it has been built, you will not get anything back.
Space limit? Do you mean capacity? If so, once you run out build a Great Hall, it won't increase the prices by too much, but do not build Greater or higher halls without the members to back up the increase.

Thanks a lot!

Guess Ill probably demolish them, and lose the resources, it screwed up the dojo design I had in mind, glad its a small 2 man clan and we wont lose that much.

Still, the game needs a UI and HUD revamp soon, along with proper tutorials and explanations in-game.

My question is, if I demolish it, will I get the resources back? Cause seriously we are on the edge of space limit, and I wanted to keep some nodes available for future dojo stuff...

Okay, there are several people in this thread saying you don't get the resources back if you demolish an already completed room. This is sort of inaccurate.

If you destroy a completed room, there is a 2 hour timer. Once that timer counts down to zero the dojo will reload and the room will be gone. The resources will not be returned to you, however they will be put into the dojo vault. The resources in the vault can then be used to make another room. When you build another room, whether it's the same one destroyed or a different room all together those resources in the vault will be drawn from first before the resources you have on your character.

It is worth noting that those resources in the dojo vault can not be taken out of the vault, can not be used in blueprint crafting in the foundry, and I'm unsure if they can be used on decoration inside the dojo.

Okay, there are several people in this thread saying you don't get the resources back if you demolish an already completed room. This is sort of inaccurate.

If you destroy a completed room, there is a 2 hour timer. Once that timer counts down to zero the dojo will reload and the room will be gone. The resources will not be returned to you, however they will be put into the dojo vault. The resources in the vault can then be used to make another room. When you build another room, whether it's the same one destroyed or a different room all together those resources in the vault will be drawn from first before the resources you have on your character.

It is worth noting that those resources in the dojo vault can not be taken out of the vault, can not be used in blueprint crafting in the foundry, and I'm unsure if they can be used on decoration inside the dojo.

So there is a Vault already? And i have to wait 2 hours then, and i can remake them? inverting the sides so I dont get dead ends, and I will get the resources in the Vault to reuse on those or other buildings?

Thats good, thanks for the info!

So there is a Vault already? And i have to wait 2 hours then, and i can remake them? inverting the sides so I dont get dead ends, and I will get the resources in the Vault to reuse on those or other buildings?

Thats good, thanks for the info!

Yes. You're welcome.

Thanks Aldmare, for the clarification!

My pleasure. I encountered a lot of issues building my dojo. Placement, resource cost, blocking other doors with the obstacle course. ( I just put it one floor up) I must have destroyed 6 or 7 rooms and rebuilt them where I wanted.

Also, if you rush a room by giving platinum to speed up the construction and then later destroy that completed room. The platinum is also put into the dojo vault. Similarly, if can only be used for room construction and nothing else. Maybe decorations, but I don't know. 

My pleasure. I encountered a lot of issues building my dojo. Placement, resource cost, blocking other doors with the obstacle course. ( I just put it one floor up) I must have destroyed 6 or 7 rooms and rebuilt them where I wanted.

Also, if you rush a room by giving platinum to speed up the construction and then later destroy that completed room. The platinum is also put into the dojo vault. Similarly, if can only be used for room construction and nothing else. Maybe decorations, but I don't know. 

Thats what Im unpleased on u9, some other minor stuff bug me, but the lack of proper tutorials and explanations in-game are game breaking. I waited for months to build up this dojo with my brother, had so many spare resources, and was really mad thinking I would lose the 2 Forma I put in, that where also truly hard to obtain and to hold on instead of polarizing.

Glad that I posted here, I was about to spend unecesary extra resources to pay off my huge mistake, you saved me some Forma!

I'd just like to add that the vault does work with the decorations. You need Architect permissions to interact with a room's control console (for placing/building decorations), but you will be able to utilize the resources in the vault in construction. I tried it out earlier.