Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How long does it take for an email change to go through?

UnknowN522

Question

Hello everyone!

A little background:

I took an almost 2 year brake from playing Warframe on my lvl 13 account. I wanted to get back in action but I couldn't remember my password and no longer had access to that email. So I submitted a support ticket on May 8. They got back to me last Friday May 19th(11 days) to prove that I own that account. It was a bit of a back and forth but long story short, I proved that I own the account and submitted an email for the account to be changed to by Tuesday May 23rd. However I have not gotten a response(yes I know it has been only 2 days). I thought that I got past the hard part and the email change would be pretty fast? Does anyone have any experience with this? As of writing this the ticket is at 18 days. Let me know if you have some input!

Thanks!

4 answers to this question

6 minutes ago, Neo_182 said:

Depends on the volume of tickets prior to yours. Usually a week or so if not a bit more.
They'll get back to you though.

They have gotten back to me. And I gave them the email, but haven't heard anything since. That's where my question comes in. How long does it take them to change the email?

I did this once. The support request remains in my history so I can tell you exactly how long it took from my first request until a DE response that gave me a go on the change. I can't definitively say how long it took after that for the change to actually occur, but it was pretty quick, if I remember correctly. I usually remember correctly.

Be aware that my account has substantial real money purchases on it, so your mileage may vary. That's not ideal obviously, but ideal and realistic are always two different things.

If your over a month waiting, you have justifiable reason to do a second request that references the first. Good luck Tenno.

EDIT: Request submitted September 26, 2015, reply received indicating change had already occurred on October 01, 2015.

Edited by Kihana
EDIT: And then I didn't say so.