Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

An Unstuck Button/command.

Oizen

This game desperately needs one.

For those times when you fall through the floor endlessly. Bad Level design punishes the player by either locking them out of the game for good, or killing them.

Falling out of the map shouldn't be an instant death. And it happens to me a lot. Especially in the void.

Unstuck could either:

-Spawn the player in at a safe point in the last room they were in, Similar to how mods pop back on the floor.
-Spawn the player at the beginning of the map.

But forwhatever reason, it'll either loop your falling endlessly, or kill you. Forcing a mission fail or use of a revive.

713hbo.jpg
:<

I know what some of you are thinking. Why not just fix the phase out of the rooms issue? Yes.
Do that too. An unstuck button is just more of a failsafe. Because glitches are going to happen. No one can deny that.

Edited by Oizen

DE has responded to this in various threads and their answer is always: NO.

The reason?

They would rather people experience a glitch like this and report it to them than use an unstuck button and not reporting it because it suddenly doesn't matter. Because most people wouldn't report the issues if they could just fix it with a button click.

And also could lead to abuse: about to be hit by a big attack that has a wind-up? Use unstuck!

That is DE's official stance.

DE has responded to this in various threads and their answer is always: NO.

The reason?

They would rather people experience a glitch like this and report it to them than use an unstuck button and not reporting it because it suddenly doesn't matter. Because most people wouldn't report the issues if they could just fix it with a button click.

And also could lead to abuse: about to be hit by a big attack that has a wind-up? Use unstuck!

That is DE's official stance.

You know, having the shade sentiel essentially does the same thing without the backtracking.

Pretty sure DE knows the void is glitched up place.. All not implimenting something like this does is hurt players who fall victim to the level design and buggyness.

And thats what cooldowns are for. If its instant, its abuseable, if it can only be used when not being attacked, its not abuseable.

Pretty simple to stop abuse of it.

You know, having the shade sentiel essentially does the same thing without the backtracking.

Pretty sure DE knows the void is glitched up place.. All not implimenting something like this does is hurt players who fall victim to the level design and buggyness.

And thats what cooldowns are for. If its instant, its abuseable, if it can only be used when not being attacked, its not abuseable.

Pretty simple to stop abuse of it.

I agree, this isn't anything to difficult to fix. Games have had this feature for years and I thought by now it would be more common place. I have fell through floors, been stuck on rocks, fell through elevators and all that. How about adding a comment section when you use the unstuck (out of combat, of course) so you can explain how it happened instead of making me quit the mission and start over again. Penalizing players to find errors is something you pay testers for.