Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Effect For "time Added" In Nightmare Mode Has High Pitched Sound On It

CatPhoenix

I never thought I would post anything in a sound forum, since I've always enjoyed the sounds in Warframe, even when they keep on changing.  But, I have to comment on this one.

For the "Time Added" ping like sound effect, there is some sort of really high pitched sound at the end of the ping, and it is makes me go nuts once I've done a Nightmare mission.  The sound is something high pitched and/or high frequency, but I don't know how to provide more information on this to be helpful.  If something could be done about this sound, my ears would truly appreciate it!

Well I was just on my way here to say the same thing, and I see a dev says they're fixing it, Hooray!

Every time "Time Added!" came up I was reminded of the glorious days of my youth when an old CRT-TV turned on. Could hear it from across the house.

funny thing i JUST started noticing it today

has it always been there? becuz have not heard it b4...

but yes it is VERY ANNOYING, painful even

EDIT - I ONLY notice it however if i kill a lot of enemies at once, such as with rhino stomp, killing them one at a time does not trigger the awful sound for me, but a dozen or more baddies dying at once and there is an incredibly high pitch pop/ping sound

Edited by CY13ERPUNK