Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Clan Emblem

(PSN)eliasgustavo

Question

4 answers to this question

I think it should be fine, but there are a few thing that i suggest changing.

The text at the bottom is barely visible on this picture and i don't think it will be any better in game,

the white areas can end up being to bright in game, so try to make it just a little darker,

and just as my personal opinion, cut up the edges a little and make the emblem round. Having a sharp square on your shoulder just doesn't seem that esthetic to me.

If it was me, designing this emblem, i would lose the background and the text at the bottom, only keeping the angel and some of the light in the center.

While there doesn't seem to be anything that would prevent the acceptance process, it does look a little weird.

As Sketch said, A square emblem doesn't really look good on your shoulder or on the Clan flag.

White areas are going to be unnecessarily bright, like blinding white. The angel is mostly going to turn invisible from this effect and only the wing will remain.

I'd need a magnifier to see what's written down there currently, seems like a useless addition if you meant it to be readable. (Clan emblem is going to be WAY smaller on the game)

Simplistic design are usually the best for this sort of thing.

Edited by (PS4)XxDarkyanxX